Lost

Pilot (2)

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Sep 29, 2004 on ABC

• Not as exciting as the first episode, but every bit as good!

whilst jack see's to the injured passengers, kate leads charlie and some others on a hike to try a receive a signal from the radio. Some new characters are introduced and others develop. What i've started to notice is that there are people from nearly every type of culture trapped on the island, and i think it will be interesting to see how they all mix together. Not so much action in this episode, but i think its a good thing as it gives us a chance to get to the no the characters and to see different personalities come through. I like the element of mystery the show has as well, like the polar bear, the other strange creature and the spooky transmission received on the radio. It is starting to appear that they are not trapped on any ordinary island. Charlie turns out to be a drug addict and Kate was actually the prisoner in hand cuffs. These are some nice twists and i hope there are more like this to come. I think each person has there own little secret and it will be interesting to discover these. Already some of the personalities are starting to clash and my bet is the group will soon get divided. Some flashbacks show each individuals ordeal on the plane which allows another batch of spectacular speacial effects. This is obviously an expensive series to make, or so it appears. i think the show is really starting to pull me in and hold me in its grip. I look forward to the future episodes!