Lost

ABC (ended 2010)

QuackIV

Lost Fan Reviews page 11 of 88

• Oceanic 815 survivors crash on a supposedly normal average deserted island. Little do they know that they are not alone. Polar bears roam the island, Others live in houses, and smoke monsters! CRAZY!

It's not that confusing! I, honestly, LOVE this show. When you think you've nailed a mystery, they change the entire game! I mean, sure, polar bears on the island is crazy but that's the point! Nothing is what it seems on the island. I think the writers are geniuses for making this show. If you are not watching this, you need to. Confusing as it gets, for all the loyal Lostie fans, in the end, they'll get a treat.

Smoke monsters, temples, four toed statues! Jeez, I feel like I'm advertising something, but basicly I AM! I don't know why some people don't like it. They say it's too confusing but maybe it's just them 'cause time travel, two Lockes, and what the heck happened to Widmore, is just a Rubix cube! Slowly turning....
  • If you're a looking for a show out of the ordinary full of mind games, twist, romance, action and mysteries. Then Lost is the answer!

I must say that this show is the best thing ever happen in TV. This show is about survivors of a plane crash who landed on an island that is not an ordinary one. There they will find wild animals, romance, action, mysteries, and more important that they are not alone. With flashbacks and flashforwards of the story of each character you will also learn that somehow everyone in the island is connected to the other and that its not mere coincidence that they are all there... its Destiny!.

With amazing characters and amazing stories comes this amazing show that will leave you breathless wanting for more and more, I recomend this episode to anyone. Its different and puzzle-ish.!
    LOVE IT!
  • when will the Island stop moving?

I really wish the Island calculates a final "destination" and stops moving. I was thrilled at the time travel idea in the last season. But now, I am not so sure. I have no clue as to what to understand from these episodes. They are not even fillers. Its interesting but pointless and out of focus. This show was and is one of my favorites so far, and I sincerely hope it doesn't end up like Prison Break or Heroes. Lost has always had a way about telling the past. While they were stranded in the Island, we saw the flashbacks (intense and boring most of the times). But, I think using "time travel" to explain about the Dharma Initiative (I hope not) from the beginning of 20th century is the pinnacle of ridicule. I will wait to see how it goes.
  • Good program however slightly confusing and the plot has changed to the point of it being pretty much non existent.

its a good program however I cant help but wonder if the lost we are watching now, is the same lost that the writers planning in season 1. We on season 5 as do we really have any idea of what is going on? black smoke? polar bears? I cant help but wonder if the lost we are watching now is the same lost that the writers planned all the way back in season 1. Something has changed and its a really pain thinking that you actually understand it when really you dont. Thats my opinion anyway. Each to their own.
  • It's the best show ever!

You would have to live under a rock to not know what Lost is. It is the best show on TV. I must admit: I didn't watch it when it first came on (I was only eleven) but it took me seventeen days to watch seasons 1-3 on DVD. I don't know what it is that makes me addicted to Lost, but whatever it is, it makes Wednesday my favourite day of the week instead of Friday. (You know you're addicten when... :) Season five is great. I like Faraday the best. Sawyer is my second favourite character. I strongly recommend that whoever doesn't watch Lost, start. ASAP! You will not regret it!
  • Oceanic flight 815 crashes on a deserted island in the middle of the Pacific. They survive there for just over three months before 6 of them leave the island and now they have to find their way back to the island or everyone left will die.

This show is a very thought out and well written show. The plot is great and the symbolism and meaning of everything they do is tremendous. Every character is there for a reason and what the people see on the island and what they encounter is all for a reason. As John Locke says, we crashed here for a reason, and we aren't meant to leave. John Locke predicted that something bad would happen if they left. When the show comes on every week it's an experience and we're almost never disappointed. They do a very good job about tying up loose ends and explaining things. Even though there are about ten thousand loose ends right now you know they're somehow going to wrap them up and tell us what happens in a very clever way.
  • Entertaining to say the least.

I think Lost is a good show. I have to say that it may be confusing at some points, but it is a good show. The writing is good, the acting is great, and the storylines are okay. I admit that they are quite far-fetched, but for the most part, it makes for great television. My favorite characters would have to be Locke and Jin. They seem like they have something to hide, but it is hard to discover what they are hiding. I think that all of the character have something to offer on the show. Overall, it is a good show. Thank you.
  • Perfect Show for those who like to be in the dark, till the very end. It is very unpredictable, with most parts being very very interesting.

Since the start of lost, i was amazed at how creative were the writers of this show, try making everything fit together so perfectly. Although the escape from the island was kind of long, 4 seasons, we are now experiencing something new, with the 5th season. I think the first 2 episode of 1st Season would tell you everything you need to know. During all of the episodes most of the main characters were involved in some sort of activity on the island, which was either dangerous or curious. It is also worth mentioning that all the people have something in common, other than the obvious. I would recommend this show to everybody, and have probably watched all episode many times now.
  • One of best shows of the 21st century.

So what started off as something great turned into something.... unbelievably mind blowing! I love LOST it is probably the best and orginal show on telly. It starts off with all these people who have some history behind them (seen in many flashbacks) and they end up stranded on this island as their plane crashes. As the plot unfolds we learn it is not just an island, it is mystical and full of surpirses. I won't go into too much detail as well it would take me months to write. All you need to know is this show just keeps getting better and keeps you gripped til the end and begging for more. The main reason being that well the end is not even an end, it just ends with so many unanswered questions but hey that is what I do and will always love about the show. Though I'm glad to say some questions are finally being answered in the 5th series, with new ones needing answered I might add. Overall LOST rules, I worship the awesomness that it is.
  • LOST

I love this show, one of the best shows ever. i hope it never ends, still it's to many or lots of questions in this show that you never get the answer to.
    I hope they give the answers in this and the other seasons.
    I saw on a webpage that Lost will end in 2010 i hope not, because its on of my favorit shows.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
    Greats from Croatia
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
  • LOST LOST LOST

dude i love ost so freaking much its like best thing in the freking whole world...i just have a question to ask yall peeps out there

1. ok well we all no that the island travels in time well in the past where jhone lock went to finish his disccution in the episode JUGHEAd they all know how to get off the island well if they all know then how come people are all like well idk how to get off...like in sason 4 desmond shold have known how to since he like lived on the freaking island for like a million years. so like yea what up with that
  • The worst show in tv or at least one of the worst

Ok...really why i see this show. I have take the desicion of stop watching. I found it lame, slow, poor acting, poor writing, ...and do they think im stupid.
    Come one they dont find anything more interesting than timetravel. I mean toy have flashbacks, flashforwards...and now timr travel.
    Every scene had to begin with "not showing the character" come on is the 5 season we know all the character, its just stupid. So well all true blind lost fans dont worry you wont recive more reciews from my persona. Im done with this show, its worst that the disapointing heroes, still heroes may reborn of the ashes. Lost is lost since the 3 season. I will stay with shows like battlestar and true blood where at least they are not lieying to me.
  • What was an outstanding series is now getting rediculous

The series was perfect up to season 4.I think the studio is overstretching it,leaving unanswered quetions about lots of things.For example the lucky numbers,the monster and lots more.

I think its time to end it before we completely loose interest because,for me at least,its reaching the limits of the "good to see after it has all finished" kind of series while until now is in the "see it now while its being aired for the first time" kind of series.

I just wish that they dont end it before answering all those questions...that would suck and I will never watch another series produces by the same studio as that would classify them as amatuers.
  • Not just a show about 48 castaways on a mysterious island, waiting to be rescued.

A truly original and mind blowing TV series that starts with forty eight survivors on a mysterious island in the middle of nowhere, and ends with - who knows at this point. This show has continuously reinvented itself season after season, and after four years still manages to captivate and thrill a large audience across the world. A truly addictive and adventurous show which still has me guessing after five seasons. It is often criticized for not giving back to its fan base, by withholding answers to some longstanding mysteries. Now in its fifth season, the producers are slowly revealing answers to some of the show's biggest mysteries, while continuously dropping hints to even deeper mysteries and giving the audience even more questions to demand answers for. While this show is essentially centred around a complexed and deep mythology, it still manages to pull off some incredibly moving character moments, (Sun screaming for Jin from the helicopter, Desmond and Penny giving birth to a baby boy named 'Charlie') while also introducing many interesting and mysterious new characters at the same time (Daniel Faraday, Matthew Abbadon). This show is truly satisfying viewing every week, although it has provided its viewers with several very painful hiatuses. While it is not perfect and has definitely made some missteps in the past, the last few seasons has proven very rewarding - whether it is references to past events or characters, or reveals to some of the shows smaller mysteries. The show has shown it can be many things - a character-driven drama, action packed fast-paced viewing, and a complexed and influential piece of television.
  • So much more than a few castaways sitting on an island waiting for rescue...

• cant what!!

its a great show it has everythink from action to avanture.its grate they started great and im sure it will finsh better.it will be a rely big hit for everone i mean the hole plase will talk about it from schools to works well i now it will be great theres nothink bad about it and as long as they keep puting new things in everyone will be hoked well at list all the people i now. i mean they cant get over it im hooked and so are them its going to be greati cant think of anythink better.
  • Intense. Dramatic. Mysterious. Romantic. AMAZING!!!

I recently stumbled upon "Lost", a show I thought I would never start watching. A friend had all the seasons and I decided to try and watch the Pilot just because I was bored. Let's put it this way, I watched 16 episodes in that very night. It was amazing. I was hooked. The only reason why I stopped was because my aunt made me stop and go to sleep. I'm hooked. I'm going to watch all the dvds and catch up. Lost is intense, dramatic, mysterious, romantic and it is simply amazing. I would have rated at as a 10 if a.) Charlie didn't die and b.) there weren't phycic things. Creepy.
  • Lost is pure genius... (spoilers!)

Best episode since a while!! There where awesome relevations: Charles whitmore as a youngster on the Island, Faraday's mother is in L.A, Locke saying Richard he should visit him in two years,...
    another nice thing is that Desmond's baby's name is "Charlie". What I like, is that it all is starting to make sence. In season 4 you see that Richard is visiting Locke when he's a kid. At that moment it looked totally unbelievable, but now it makes acctualy a little more sence!
    Richard Alpart is an awesome character. He doesn't age..??

All storylines (Miles, Charlotte, Faraday / Juliette, Sawyer, Locke/Desmond, Penny) where absolutely interesting.

We all knew that Charlotte would some time be unconciouness by the "constant"-desease, this now happens at the end.
  • Lost is a huge cliffhanger that I hate to watch part of the time, but I love the suspense most of the time.

Lost is a large mystery to many people, even the actors of the show do not know what is fully going on in the story. But the action is good and suspense, although extremely irritating at times, keeps me coming back for more. The show is great however it needs to end soon, for the fan base is getting fed up with all the questions posted in the series. I believe seasons 1 and 2 were the hook to the show, seasons 3 and 4 were the fillers, and now seasons 5 and 6 are the finally and the best-to-come
  • AMAZING! Only gets better with time...

It's so funny that some people have watched this show from the beginning and are suddenly now complaining that it's not realistic. this is a show that introduced a jungle smoke "monster" in the first episode of the series!! I'm not sure how delusional you have to be to not notice that this is a mystery/fantasy show after watching it for 4 seasons, but I guess that is a testament to the amazing writing and acting on LOST, that they could have polar bears in the jungle, a smoke monster, and a magic button that saves the world and people still felt it was all plausible until time travel was introduced...amazing!
  • The "Oceanic Six" are faced with the knowledge that they must return to the island in order to save those who were left behind.

Lost is back and it's bad. And I mean "bad" in the best possible sense. Its ability to slide back and forth in time without disorienting the audience is a real pleasure to behold. I felt as though I gained a grain of additional understanding with this episode. The acting, as always, is first rate. It's good to see Bernard and Rose back and in action. Ben Linus continues to be a fascinating character, both good guy and bad. Jack, such a stalwart tower of strength in the early seasons, is now reduced to a pill-popping cry-baby, leaving him lots of room for redemption. And Kate, who swore never to return, has just been given a very good reason to do so. Lost looks like it's going to be better than ever this season.
  • This show is getting just a little too weird, and hard to follow.

This show is getting just a little weird. It started out great, but it has gotten to strange and hard to follow. It is hard to believe that people are still sticking with this one. Where is all this weirdness heading to? The characters are not very likable and get freakier by the week. This show should have ended a long time ago. The show just seems to go nowhere, and it is hard to stay interested in it. They need to pick up the pace on this one and give it some true direction, as it is putting us to sleep.
  • The story line is phenomenal, but sometimes it's too much of a roller coaster for average TV goers.

The story starts out with a plane crash on a mysterious island. There are survivors that go through many trials of self discovery. Not only are the survivors lost on an island in the middle of nowhere, but the personal flashbacks reveal that they are lost in their own lives- which made it entirely relatable. That's how the show started out with the number of viewers being sky high, but that ended as the show became too much of a roller coaster. There are still tons of questions that have not been answered. Such as, what exactly is the cause of the black smoke, and the whispers in the jungle? What exactly is up with Walt? And will all of the survivors officially get off this island? The unanswered questions could go on for days. That's one factor that could leave viewers hungry for more, or the title can really prove itself, and everyone will be officially lost. Many factors of the show are entirely unpredictable beside the unanswered questions. Dynamic characters that people come to fall in love with end up dying. The few answers that are received aren't as intriguing as their anticipation.
    But despite the show's high mysteries, it has a timeless base with its story line. People often ponder upon the situation of getting lost on an island. So Sci-Fi twists spice that up and make it oh so thrilling. It truly is a roller coaster, but no one knows how it's going to end. Everyone is still memorized by how it all started.
  • A rollercoaster ride....what a rush!

Woooo Hooooo....I was so impressed with the season premiere. And the Time theme 9as well as Hugo's visions will hopefully make it possible to bring back some fav characters who died (like Ana Lucia!). I cover the bottom half of the TV screen so I wont be able to see the actors credits as the show begins! I love the surprises. I am wondering if this season or at least half of it will be getting back to the Island? So, here's to a great season and a fun ride....as long as there are no STRIKES!!! Think Moonlight....Eli Stone...Shows "lost" because of insider politics...
  • The "island" needs the Oceanic 6 back in order to stop the out of control time spinning. I think when the ship blew up, it happened simoultaneously with the wheel turning causing them to become linked together.

Great show! Hopefully the kidnapping of the kids and the other "Tailies" will be explained this season too. Sawyer and Juliette made a great team tonight. Both trying to help everyone be safe during the constant time shifting. Daniel is going to have his hands full for a while, huh? I hope with all that going on that the rest of the "Losties" aren't killed off. Great surprise to see Ana Lucia back for a few moments. Wish they'd bring her back even if she's stuck on the island. Hurley looks like his character is going to be changing a bit now in order to survive.
  • A wonderful follow-up to the premiere, that returns LOST to a familiar format, but keeps up the pace and mystery that comes with season 5!

This episode had a lot of different reasons to shine:

It was great to see Kate and Sun together in this episode. Kate has been limited in post-island contact to Jack, and Sun hasn't really been in contact with any of the other O6ers. This segment reminded the audience of Jin's death, but confirmed that Sun does not blame Kate.

On island, it was nice to see Rose, Bernard, Frogurt and some redshirts acknowledge that this is NOT what we've come to expect on Lost. Some very shocking and mysterious moments were overshadowed by the violence in the episode. Miles finding the boar and Charlotte's memory problems will probably come more to the forefront in future episodes of the season, as their backstories are further explored. Jeremy Davies (Faraday) and Josh Holloway (Sawyer) both continue to put out solid performances in leading island roles.

Locke and Richard in the jungle were both very interesting, and gave more confirmation as to how this type of time travel works.

The feeling I got from the flaming arrows and the British Dharmites was that we witnessed events in the ongoing battle between Dharma and hostile, first alluded to in season 3's "The Man Behind the Curtain." Interesting to see how this develops.

Also, the ending scene with Ben and Desmond's time-guide Ms. Hawking was shocking and raised a ton of questions, as did Ben's visit to the butcher shop. VERY surprising stuff!

Despite all these wonderful points, the most interesting aspects to the episode came from Hurley. The visit from Ana Lucia was a pleasure, and confirmed all the more that the ghosts are manifestations of the island, trying to get the Oceanic 6 back. Nice to see a traditional flashback, even if momentary, from the perspective of one character. Hurley's dealing with the Lie throughout the episode led to his being backed into a corner by the end. He dealt with the Lie and came to terms with his desire NOT to return to the island. Hurley does not want to go back, and so the police are the only place to turn. Hurley has always jumped to rash decisions, so this seemed to be in-character after everything else Hurley has been through. This should present a major obstacle in the O6 returning to the island; I was beginning to think it would be too easy.

Edward Kitsis and Adam Horowitz deliver another absolutely funny episode (Frogurt, Expose, and hot pockets), while maintaining the momentum of the premiere and adding a new emotional dimension to Hurley.

Good to see Lost return to a centric-character format. Hurley was obviously the strongest player in the episode, despite the numerous other things going on. Very solid, very shocking, and very great.
  • Simply amazing.. It's uncomparable.

I dont really know how 2 express this in words.. It's really fantastic. The plot is intriguing, the characters are portrayed brilliantly, and the main thing is that the show always ends in such a way that it leaves u at the edge of your seat, just waiting to see what will happen next. It always leaves you pondering about something or the other, there are a lot of unanswered questions in my mind. It's storyline is wonderfully crafted, and the flash backs and later in the show, the flash forwards, are amazing. They really give a very good insight into each of the character's life. Everybody has played his/her part exceptionally well. It's difficult to pick my favourite character, but if I had to pick one, I'll go for the bad boy, Sawyer.
    I think the only time when the show got a little boring, was at the starting of the third season. But it picked up the pace again, and by the end of the season, the excitement was back.
    The show has a bit of everything. It's a perfect blend of action/adventure, emotions, mystery, suspense, and thrill. What more could u ask for? I just love this show and I'm really excited about how the story unfolds.
  • Hurley: "because sayid does all sorts of ninja and cool spy stuff" hahaha

WOW!!!! I became a lost fanatic as of october 08 (i know i'm a rookie to some) but i had the pleasure of watching every episode in order, without interuption and i've come to a point where im just like all you lost fiends and i need my fix!!!THis season started with a BANG! i mean where do we begin both theses episodes were amazing....The dharma initative guy, ana lucia cameo, ms hawkins!!!!!!! wow shes going to be huuuge (that room under the church was spoooky with the whole map/shifter thingy (all u quantum physics people), i think shes BIG PICTURE level, i mean maybe bigger then widmore and ben, Hurley had the jokes and sayid had 2 great episodes (the second one he was a vegetable haha like weekend at bernies) haha Hurley: "because sayid does all sorts of ninja and cool spy stuf" hahaa always makes me smile. Desmonds goin to oxford where he's to meet Faraday's mother (who is more then likely going to be ms.hawkins) the island is just all over the place (well time) and so much is happening off of it, LOST IS BAAAACK!!! another few months of lost mania begins...
  • I love it so much.without it i will not have to watch tv.

A plane crashes on an unknown island. The survivors of the plane encounter adventures and myesteries. ...Continue »
    This show is excellent. It's all about the overall story of the mystery of the island and about each individuals journey both on and off the island. The acting ranges from excellent to mediocre depending on the actors and the specific episode. The story board is great, but the dialogue is somewhat mediocre at times as well. The production values are first rate. This show reminds me of a Dan Brown novel. Once you start it's hard to stop. One of the flaws with this series is that it feels like they are extending the story in order to have more seasons. I wish they would wrap it up. It really is a great show. Don't ruin it by dragging it on
  • Absolutely well-written, drawn out, and keeps you wanting more.

LOST is a masterpiece.

It's funny how the writers have kept back secrets for so long. It's talented, in my opinion. You think your in for a show of "plane crash/deserted island" survival, but your wrong. LOST is so much more then that. The balance of sci-fi, action, drama, and suspense are just so brilliant. Some of the scenes I still can't get over. I decided to give LOST a try last summer, I finished the 4 seasons in a weeks time. I just couldn't stop. The essembled cast members are just as amazing. They fit right into place. The writers are excellent at giving you a feeling for one's character, flash-backs and flash-fowards get you into details.

Season 1, was simply astonishing. I remember starting the show and wanting to know about island survival, but within the first 20 minutes I see a scene. A scene with a monster stomping along in the jungle. From here, I was hooked. From here, I realized this was more then just a show about survival, it was more entitled to sci-fi and drama.

Season 2, just as astonishing. The balance of mystery and suspense we're well-written. I loved every single minute.

Season 3, tended to bore me a little. The beginning had some rough edges, but it was all good during the last 10 episodes of the season! This changed my whole outlook on LOST, this made me even more of a LOST addict! I felt that I needed to know more about the others.

Season 4, BRILLIANT!!!!!!! I cannot even describe how much I loved season 4. It amazed me. Each episode contained a scene that made me want to tear up, or scream OMG!!

Season 5, from what I'm seeing, will be epic.
6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15