Lost

ABC (ended 2010)

QuackIV

Lost Fan Reviews page 11 of 88

• The worst show in tv or at least one of the worst

Ok...really why i see this show. I have take the desicion of stop watching. I found it lame, slow, poor acting, poor writing, ...and do they think im stupid.
    Come one they dont find anything more interesting than timetravel. I mean toy have flashbacks, flashforwards...and now timr travel.
    Every scene had to begin with "not showing the character" come on is the 5 season we know all the character, its just stupid. So well all true blind lost fans dont worry you wont recive more reciews from my persona. Im done with this show, its worst that the disapointing heroes, still heroes may reborn of the ashes. Lost is lost since the 3 season. I will stay with shows like battlestar and true blood where at least they are not lieying to me.
  • What was an outstanding series is now getting rediculous

The series was perfect up to season 4.I think the studio is overstretching it,leaving unanswered quetions about lots of things.For example the lucky numbers,the monster and lots more.

I think its time to end it before we completely loose interest because,for me at least,its reaching the limits of the "good to see after it has all finished" kind of series while until now is in the "see it now while its being aired for the first time" kind of series.

I just wish that they dont end it before answering all those questions...that would suck and I will never watch another series produces by the same studio as that would classify them as amatuers.
  • Not just a show about 48 castaways on a mysterious island, waiting to be rescued.

A truly original and mind blowing TV series that starts with forty eight survivors on a mysterious island in the middle of nowhere, and ends with - who knows at this point. This show has continuously reinvented itself season after season, and after four years still manages to captivate and thrill a large audience across the world. A truly addictive and adventurous show which still has me guessing after five seasons. It is often criticized for not giving back to its fan base, by withholding answers to some longstanding mysteries. Now in its fifth season, the producers are slowly revealing answers to some of the show's biggest mysteries, while continuously dropping hints to even deeper mysteries and giving the audience even more questions to demand answers for. While this show is essentially centred around a complexed and deep mythology, it still manages to pull off some incredibly moving character moments, (Sun screaming for Jin from the helicopter, Desmond and Penny giving birth to a baby boy named 'Charlie') while also introducing many interesting and mysterious new characters at the same time (Daniel Faraday, Matthew Abbadon). This show is truly satisfying viewing every week, although it has provided its viewers with several very painful hiatuses. While it is not perfect and has definitely made some missteps in the past, the last few seasons has proven very rewarding - whether it is references to past events or characters, or reveals to some of the shows smaller mysteries. The show has shown it can be many things - a character-driven drama, action packed fast-paced viewing, and a complexed and influential piece of television.
  • So much more than a few castaways sitting on an island waiting for rescue...

• cant what!!

its a great show it has everythink from action to avanture.its grate they started great and im sure it will finsh better.it will be a rely big hit for everone i mean the hole plase will talk about it from schools to works well i now it will be great theres nothink bad about it and as long as they keep puting new things in everyone will be hoked well at list all the people i now. i mean they cant get over it im hooked and so are them its going to be greati cant think of anythink better.
  • Intense. Dramatic. Mysterious. Romantic. AMAZING!!!

I recently stumbled upon "Lost", a show I thought I would never start watching. A friend had all the seasons and I decided to try and watch the Pilot just because I was bored. Let's put it this way, I watched 16 episodes in that very night. It was amazing. I was hooked. The only reason why I stopped was because my aunt made me stop and go to sleep. I'm hooked. I'm going to watch all the dvds and catch up. Lost is intense, dramatic, mysterious, romantic and it is simply amazing. I would have rated at as a 10 if a.) Charlie didn't die and b.) there weren't phycic things. Creepy.
  • Lost is pure genius... (spoilers!)

Best episode since a while!! There where awesome relevations: Charles whitmore as a youngster on the Island, Faraday's mother is in L.A, Locke saying Richard he should visit him in two years,...
    another nice thing is that Desmond's baby's name is "Charlie". What I like, is that it all is starting to make sence. In season 4 you see that Richard is visiting Locke when he's a kid. At that moment it looked totally unbelievable, but now it makes acctualy a little more sence!
    Richard Alpart is an awesome character. He doesn't age..??

All storylines (Miles, Charlotte, Faraday / Juliette, Sawyer, Locke/Desmond, Penny) where absolutely interesting.

We all knew that Charlotte would some time be unconciouness by the "constant"-desease, this now happens at the end.
  • Lost is a huge cliffhanger that I hate to watch part of the time, but I love the suspense most of the time.

Lost is a large mystery to many people, even the actors of the show do not know what is fully going on in the story. But the action is good and suspense, although extremely irritating at times, keeps me coming back for more. The show is great however it needs to end soon, for the fan base is getting fed up with all the questions posted in the series. I believe seasons 1 and 2 were the hook to the show, seasons 3 and 4 were the fillers, and now seasons 5 and 6 are the finally and the best-to-come
  • AMAZING! Only gets better with time...

It's so funny that some people have watched this show from the beginning and are suddenly now complaining that it's not realistic. this is a show that introduced a jungle smoke "monster" in the first episode of the series!! I'm not sure how delusional you have to be to not notice that this is a mystery/fantasy show after watching it for 4 seasons, but I guess that is a testament to the amazing writing and acting on LOST, that they could have polar bears in the jungle, a smoke monster, and a magic button that saves the world and people still felt it was all plausible until time travel was introduced...amazing!
  • The "Oceanic Six" are faced with the knowledge that they must return to the island in order to save those who were left behind.

Lost is back and it's bad. And I mean "bad" in the best possible sense. Its ability to slide back and forth in time without disorienting the audience is a real pleasure to behold. I felt as though I gained a grain of additional understanding with this episode. The acting, as always, is first rate. It's good to see Bernard and Rose back and in action. Ben Linus continues to be a fascinating character, both good guy and bad. Jack, such a stalwart tower of strength in the early seasons, is now reduced to a pill-popping cry-baby, leaving him lots of room for redemption. And Kate, who swore never to return, has just been given a very good reason to do so. Lost looks like it's going to be better than ever this season.
  • This show is getting just a little too weird, and hard to follow.

This show is getting just a little weird. It started out great, but it has gotten to strange and hard to follow. It is hard to believe that people are still sticking with this one. Where is all this weirdness heading to? The characters are not very likable and get freakier by the week. This show should have ended a long time ago. The show just seems to go nowhere, and it is hard to stay interested in it. They need to pick up the pace on this one and give it some true direction, as it is putting us to sleep.
  • The story line is phenomenal, but sometimes it's too much of a roller coaster for average TV goers.

The story starts out with a plane crash on a mysterious island. There are survivors that go through many trials of self discovery. Not only are the survivors lost on an island in the middle of nowhere, but the personal flashbacks reveal that they are lost in their own lives- which made it entirely relatable. That's how the show started out with the number of viewers being sky high, but that ended as the show became too much of a roller coaster. There are still tons of questions that have not been answered. Such as, what exactly is the cause of the black smoke, and the whispers in the jungle? What exactly is up with Walt? And will all of the survivors officially get off this island? The unanswered questions could go on for days. That's one factor that could leave viewers hungry for more, or the title can really prove itself, and everyone will be officially lost. Many factors of the show are entirely unpredictable beside the unanswered questions. Dynamic characters that people come to fall in love with end up dying. The few answers that are received aren't as intriguing as their anticipation.
    But despite the show's high mysteries, it has a timeless base with its story line. People often ponder upon the situation of getting lost on an island. So Sci-Fi twists spice that up and make it oh so thrilling. It truly is a roller coaster, but no one knows how it's going to end. Everyone is still memorized by how it all started.
  • A rollercoaster ride....what a rush!

Woooo Hooooo....I was so impressed with the season premiere. And the Time theme 9as well as Hugo's visions will hopefully make it possible to bring back some fav characters who died (like Ana Lucia!). I cover the bottom half of the TV screen so I wont be able to see the actors credits as the show begins! I love the surprises. I am wondering if this season or at least half of it will be getting back to the Island? So, here's to a great season and a fun ride....as long as there are no STRIKES!!! Think Moonlight....Eli Stone...Shows "lost" because of insider politics...
  • The "island" needs the Oceanic 6 back in order to stop the out of control time spinning. I think when the ship blew up, it happened simoultaneously with the wheel turning causing them to become linked together.

Great show! Hopefully the kidnapping of the kids and the other "Tailies" will be explained this season too. Sawyer and Juliette made a great team tonight. Both trying to help everyone be safe during the constant time shifting. Daniel is going to have his hands full for a while, huh? I hope with all that going on that the rest of the "Losties" aren't killed off. Great surprise to see Ana Lucia back for a few moments. Wish they'd bring her back even if she's stuck on the island. Hurley looks like his character is going to be changing a bit now in order to survive.
  • A wonderful follow-up to the premiere, that returns LOST to a familiar format, but keeps up the pace and mystery that comes with season 5!

This episode had a lot of different reasons to shine:

It was great to see Kate and Sun together in this episode. Kate has been limited in post-island contact to Jack, and Sun hasn't really been in contact with any of the other O6ers. This segment reminded the audience of Jin's death, but confirmed that Sun does not blame Kate.

On island, it was nice to see Rose, Bernard, Frogurt and some redshirts acknowledge that this is NOT what we've come to expect on Lost. Some very shocking and mysterious moments were overshadowed by the violence in the episode. Miles finding the boar and Charlotte's memory problems will probably come more to the forefront in future episodes of the season, as their backstories are further explored. Jeremy Davies (Faraday) and Josh Holloway (Sawyer) both continue to put out solid performances in leading island roles.

Locke and Richard in the jungle were both very interesting, and gave more confirmation as to how this type of time travel works.

The feeling I got from the flaming arrows and the British Dharmites was that we witnessed events in the ongoing battle between Dharma and hostile, first alluded to in season 3's "The Man Behind the Curtain." Interesting to see how this develops.

Also, the ending scene with Ben and Desmond's time-guide Ms. Hawking was shocking and raised a ton of questions, as did Ben's visit to the butcher shop. VERY surprising stuff!

Despite all these wonderful points, the most interesting aspects to the episode came from Hurley. The visit from Ana Lucia was a pleasure, and confirmed all the more that the ghosts are manifestations of the island, trying to get the Oceanic 6 back. Nice to see a traditional flashback, even if momentary, from the perspective of one character. Hurley's dealing with the Lie throughout the episode led to his being backed into a corner by the end. He dealt with the Lie and came to terms with his desire NOT to return to the island. Hurley does not want to go back, and so the police are the only place to turn. Hurley has always jumped to rash decisions, so this seemed to be in-character after everything else Hurley has been through. This should present a major obstacle in the O6 returning to the island; I was beginning to think it would be too easy.

Edward Kitsis and Adam Horowitz deliver another absolutely funny episode (Frogurt, Expose, and hot pockets), while maintaining the momentum of the premiere and adding a new emotional dimension to Hurley.

Good to see Lost return to a centric-character format. Hurley was obviously the strongest player in the episode, despite the numerous other things going on. Very solid, very shocking, and very great.
  • Simply amazing.. It's uncomparable.

I dont really know how 2 express this in words.. It's really fantastic. The plot is intriguing, the characters are portrayed brilliantly, and the main thing is that the show always ends in such a way that it leaves u at the edge of your seat, just waiting to see what will happen next. It always leaves you pondering about something or the other, there are a lot of unanswered questions in my mind. It's storyline is wonderfully crafted, and the flash backs and later in the show, the flash forwards, are amazing. They really give a very good insight into each of the character's life. Everybody has played his/her part exceptionally well. It's difficult to pick my favourite character, but if I had to pick one, I'll go for the bad boy, Sawyer.
    I think the only time when the show got a little boring, was at the starting of the third season. But it picked up the pace again, and by the end of the season, the excitement was back.
    The show has a bit of everything. It's a perfect blend of action/adventure, emotions, mystery, suspense, and thrill. What more could u ask for? I just love this show and I'm really excited about how the story unfolds.
  • Hurley: "because sayid does all sorts of ninja and cool spy stuff" hahaha

WOW!!!! I became a lost fanatic as of october 08 (i know i'm a rookie to some) but i had the pleasure of watching every episode in order, without interuption and i've come to a point where im just like all you lost fiends and i need my fix!!!THis season started with a BANG! i mean where do we begin both theses episodes were amazing....The dharma initative guy, ana lucia cameo, ms hawkins!!!!!!! wow shes going to be huuuge (that room under the church was spoooky with the whole map/shifter thingy (all u quantum physics people), i think shes BIG PICTURE level, i mean maybe bigger then widmore and ben, Hurley had the jokes and sayid had 2 great episodes (the second one he was a vegetable haha like weekend at bernies) haha Hurley: "because sayid does all sorts of ninja and cool spy stuf" hahaa always makes me smile. Desmonds goin to oxford where he's to meet Faraday's mother (who is more then likely going to be ms.hawkins) the island is just all over the place (well time) and so much is happening off of it, LOST IS BAAAACK!!! another few months of lost mania begins...
  • I love it so much.without it i will not have to watch tv.

A plane crashes on an unknown island. The survivors of the plane encounter adventures and myesteries. ...Continue »
  • Absolutely well-written, drawn out, and keeps you wanting more.

LOST is a masterpiece.

It's funny how the writers have kept back secrets for so long. It's talented, in my opinion. You think your in for a show of "plane crash/deserted island" survival, but your wrong. LOST is so much more then that. The balance of sci-fi, action, drama, and suspense are just so brilliant. Some of the scenes I still can't get over. I decided to give LOST a try last summer, I finished the 4 seasons in a weeks time. I just couldn't stop. The essembled cast members are just as amazing. They fit right into place. The writers are excellent at giving you a feeling for one's character, flash-backs and flash-fowards get you into details.

Season 1, was simply astonishing. I remember starting the show and wanting to know about island survival, but within the first 20 minutes I see a scene. A scene with a monster stomping along in the jungle. From here, I was hooked. From here, I realized this was more then just a show about survival, it was more entitled to sci-fi and drama.

Season 2, just as astonishing. The balance of mystery and suspense we're well-written. I loved every single minute.

Season 3, tended to bore me a little. The beginning had some rough edges, but it was all good during the last 10 episodes of the season! This changed my whole outlook on LOST, this made me even more of a LOST addict! I felt that I needed to know more about the others.

Season 4, BRILLIANT!!!!!!! I cannot even describe how much I loved season 4. It amazed me. Each episode contained a scene that made me want to tear up, or scream OMG!!

Season 5, from what I'm seeing, will be epic.
  • A plan crashes on an unknown island. The survivors of the plane encounter adventures and myesteries.

This show is excellent. It's all about the overall story of the mystery of the island and about each individuals journey both on and off the island. The acting ranges from excellent to mediocre depending on the actors and the specific episode. The story board is great, but the dialogue is somewhat mediocre at times as well. The production values are first rate. This show reminds me of a Dan Brown novel. Once you start it's hard to stop. One of the flaws with this series is that it feels like they are extending the story in order to have more seasons. I wish they would wrap it up. It really is a great show. Don't ruin it by dragging it on.
  • A show about 48 people stranded on a Desert Island.

Just a great show it's incredible.
    48 survivors of oceanic flight 815 find themselves stranded on a deserted island and they try to get along to survive but the island holds a lot of secrets like black smoke, a mysterious hatch and a group of people that go by the name of the others. The show is soon starting a fith series and never fails to please. It is so popular there has been game releasedon Xbox 360, Pc and Play Station 3 in the United Kingdom. Charecters include Sawyer: a crafty con-man, Kate: a convict, Jack: a docter, Charlie: a guitarest for a band called Driveshaft and many more.
  • Normal people have to work together to get out of an island (but it isn't a normal island).

Jack, Kate, Sawyer, Locke, Hurley, Sun, Charlie, Claire. They are normal people who accidentaly found themselves on an island when their plane crashed. Now they have to work together to save themselves and to get out of the island. However this island isn't as normal as it looked. The island is mysterious and they are not alone.
    And what if I say that there are polar bears in an island in the middle of the Pacific Ocean. This show is full of good stories. We have a love triangule(Jack/Kate/Sawyer), we have murderers, bass players, destiny believers, korean people, black people, white people. We have all kind of people and a lot of emotion. What do you want more to start seeing this show?
    The show also has his lacks. But find out for yourselves.
  • Almost Lost

Lost has had its ups and downs. The first two seasons were fantastic. Then in its third season the writing seemed to have stuggled to find a direction for its lost characters. New characters were introduced and audiences seemed to be taken on many tangents that appear to stray from where the first two seasons had taken it. Then the fourth season comes along and appears to have placed it back on course. The show was always full of flashbacks and in the fourth season, we began to see flash-forwards which made for a nice finale. Lets hope season five has less of the "filler" that season three used in order to pass the time.
  • Urgently anticipating the next episode!

My name is Eric and I was glued to this series from the first episode. I admit that if you only watched the first episode or if you watch a random episode out of order by itself then you will be completely "LOST", and not know what is going on and nothing will make any sense. You really have to pay attention to enjoy the show. This show is probably easier to watch on a DVD box set or recorded on TV. You absolutely cannot miss an episode! I do not know why this show has taken such a long break between seasons. But, I am urgently anticipating season 5!!, starting January 21st.
  • No really who thought of this?!

I've been watching Lost , and by watching I mean I've been seeing the images of lost on my Tv screen and trying to process the information into my head. In the beginning it seemed to go one way, like they landed in Jurassic park, but then came the polar bear, oh the 1 minute of fame polar bear, and it kinda ruled out the idea of dinosaur era (but the french woman kinda brought it back). So i went for eden, and that too, was obviously wrong because who the f@ck in eden owns a 1912 design computer, not to talk about what it really was for, keeping energy magnetic crap stable, which really pissed me off because ben owns a f@cking submarine, but he couldn't up date the program to repress it self every 108 minutes, Oh and if we are already talking about ben, why would you have some one with all the power act so stupid on a deserted island, was he planing to crash a plane? is he really linked to al-kida? or two other answers: have the usual suspects character played by spacey, or god, way to keep a low profile! yet i still go with the usual suspects,even though it's cliche, because they can't make an ultra twist making him g-d, only morgan freeman can be that. Oh, and how f@cking corny was the Jacob idea, i mean seriously did they have him on just to tell us he is the father and brother of the":all related cast"? "That" would be pushing it! Man i'd write more but i'm laughing too hard... wait for part 2.

a little something to do till then...

Now you can do this at any place all you need is to be very bored or not have a girlfriend, pretty much a non social life, who ever owns a life would not be advised to do this. To all the cyber living community you can do this! We are of course talking about a real life!

Why was there a polar bear on the island?

A. He was on the plane B. He was the brains behind the "Con: idea that led to sawyer's mom's death

C. He was in charge of pressing the button before they replaced him D. He was one of the priests in the drug dealer group that crashed the island

E. None of the above make sense, just like the show

That pretty much sums up the idea.
  • plane, island, polar bear, smoke, rabbit, road runner, super man, and the incredible hulk, pohk (as random as the story :P)

when most people begin to watch lost they think its new and dosen't follow a style but after a while you find the reason it dosen't follow a style is because they just cut up words throw them on the table and take what ever it says as the new "STORY" (speech marks as sarcastic hand gestures).
    the story is absolutly random and has no substance, the characters have so many flaws and all there historys are so dirty like i killed someone and your my uncle, and my brother, and we had a child together, but no one cares.
    previously on lost: plane, island, polar bear, smoke, rabbit, road runner, super man, and the incredible hulk, pohk
  • Lost is an American serial drama television series. It follows the lives of plane crash survivors on a mysterious tropical island.

Lost is really an amazing show. It is simply fantastic. Every episode just leaves you hanging. This is definitely my favorite television series by far. I love the storyline and every character in it very much. Desmond and Sawyer are my two personal favorite characters :) If you have not started watching this show yet you can start here. Each season just gets better and better. You will grow to love this show very much. Trust me. http://ABC.GO.com Full Episode Player :)
    It has every episode of every season in High definition quality.

What are you waiting for!!! Start watching!!

Season 5 premiere begins on January 21, 2009 just for your information.
  • Best show ever!

There are so many great things about this show that I don't know where to start...;). I love all the characters. My fav character was Charlie and I was sad to see him die for the island. I love all the mystery that surround the different characters and the writers respect the viewers opinions on which characters to kill off. I HATED Anna Lucia and was glad to see her go. I just wish that they could have saved the other woman. I felt bad for Hurley that she was killed. I hope that the 5th season doesn't disappoint. Jan 21 can't come soon enough!
  • Lost is revolutionary in more ways than one. Simply amazing.

To say that Lost is the best television show to hit the airways in an uncountable amount of years is an understatement. I find it difficult to find praise words that are really worthy of Lost, but one that seems important is revolutionary. Lost does something that no other television show had ever done before and no other has really done well since: it combines the classic pleasures of regular television, like good story arcs and masterful writing, with a canonical mythology that begins to rival the great canons of literature (Lord of the Rings) and film (Star Wars, Star Trek). The fact that the creators of this show can weave a compelling story into an almost-infuriatingly complex canon amazes me. While Lost may not be the biggest ratings winner anymore, nor the biggest awards hauler, it will go down in television as a revolution in the television experience. And gosh darn, I just love that Sawyer.
  • I for one hope that by bringing Locke's body back to the island he will NOT magically jump out of the coffin and start playing backgammon again.

In part 2 of the pilot Claire mentions that she has not felt the baby (Aaron) move since yesterday (the day of the crash). Baby's normally kick and move and all that good stuff, but Aaron is either being lazy and sleeping for 24 straight hours or he died in the crash. Later on in that same episode Jin is making some fish and he wants other people to try it first to make sure its not poisonous. Hurley declines, but Jin is able to talk Claire into trying it. Not 2 seconds after she puts it in her mouth and swallows, she instantly feels Aaron start kicking. Could it be that the fish she ate which came from the island brought Aaron back to life?
6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15