Lost

ABC (ended 2010)

QuackIV

Lost Fan Reviews page 13 of 88

• great show the best show on tv

will they or wont they get of the island they probaly will because the shows gonna finish at some point i think it would be good if they didnt get of the island because everyones exspecting for them to find a awy off
    a great tv show season 3 seem to take a long time for something good happen season 2 was great because we found out who ben was and there was a lot of action season 1 was good as well worth watching i have all the boxsets and i watch them other and other again if you dont watch it your missing out
  • Plance Crash Survivors land on a seemingly deserted island, mystery, suspense, terror all ensue... Enjoy.

This is the best show i've ever watched on television. It is not an easy show to follow, but it is a an amazing show. I can't paraphrase all of its elements into a review, so all i can say is just watch it in ORDER... It won the emmy for Best Drama in 04' and was shutout in seasons 2 & 3, not for lack in quality but due to the episode selection. This show has redefined how television is made, it's impact on television will be felt for many years... Some episodes at time will feel like filler episodes but in later seasons you realize why that episode was needed.. Best Show On Tv hands down and one of the best ever made.
  • The best season finale.

I think season four was the best season of Lost so far, I hope that next season will be better. From the season finale of third season to this moment, there was a question about who was in the coffin. I would not be suprised to see if that had been Ben but I had no clue that it was John Locke. Also a very important development happened and the island moved, dissappeared and once again Lost did a good job with great suprises and its story. I am looking forward to the next season as everyone has to go back to the island, I wonder how Ben and Jack will persuade people, especially Kate.
  • For me it is one of the most suspensful edge of the seat and one of the best shows on TV

Lost is about 47 passengers who crash on a mysterious island unaware of were they are and what kind of island that they are on. The show has many main characters and we often see flashbacks about their lives before the crash. But they arent alone on the island a mysterious group of people whom they call the others live there as well but the passengers believe them to be hostile but as the series progresses they seem to become more and more aquainted with each other. Mysteries and secrets arise from these people. This is one of my favorite shows ever, if you like edge of the seat adventure, suspence, some action then this is a great show.
  • Can anyone believe this crazy show.

I'll admit it I am absolutely hooked on this show. The cast. The writing, the execution. It wouldn't be a bad day job to work in Hawaii on a major hit show. I just hope they wrap it up right. I'm a bit scared of how they will end it. The characters seem to be getting knocked off left and right but the plot is always thickening. The third season fell off a bit but I fell its back on track. Love this show. Evangeline Lilly is a vision, I can't believe she just came out the wood work. Matthew Fox is hotness.
  • Put us out of our misery please!

In the 80s we wanted to know who shot JR and in the 90s the question on everyone's lips was who killed Laura Palmer. Now the tv watching world waits with baited breath to find out ... why are they all on the island??

I must admit, I was sceptical when previews of the first series called Lost the world's greatest ever tv mystery. But four series on I am convinced that this is not only the greatest tv mystery, but the best tv show ever. It combines drama, adventure, science fiction and philosophy, and tells the story through a combination of real time events, flashbacks and flashforwards, without ever losing the viewer's interest. Pure genius.
  • The best tv show ever!

I love this show, it is so amazing. I love the fact that u get to learn about the characters backgrounds using flashbacks. Each character has a completly different stroies to why they were on the flight. I find it quite interesting how they are all conected to each other and some of them have seen each other in the past before the flight. I did find it quite sad and sometimes emotional when one of the characters dies in an episode. The saddist death i found was Charlie as he did not die by accident, he choose to die to save the rest of the crew. That was the most shocking death to me, even though i knew he was going to die sometime. My favourite characters are: Sawyer, Kate, Charlie, Desmond, Hurley, Mr Eko, Locke, Boone, Shannon, Claire, Sun, Jin, Jack, Sayid and Alex.
  • dkkdnc

A good show that isjfvjfd jvnjfv n f f f f f f f f f f ff ffff ff f ff f ff f ff ffff ff f f f fff ff f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f ff f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f ff f f ff ff f fff f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f
  • I think it`s fair to call this show a mind blower.

Lost is innovative, the kind of show that just catch our attention. The show has mange to keep all the viewers interested for 4 seasons now and even if at several moments some people thought Lost has past its prime it just bounce back. The latest season, the 4th one is a simply genius. I understand some may find it complicated but i find this complexity genius. Of course there is that critic "too many questions", there is only one thing I can say about it, it is the beauty of lost. I think Lost is longer a show for everyone but those who still watch it, gotta love it.
  • i reserve judgment

thats right season 1-3 were mega sweet with loads of mysteries- twists- and deathes now season 4 had some good episodes but wasn't to great. but the season finale blew my tiny little brain into over drive. now i cant wait for it to come back in january and reveal some more secrets. i hope that some of the dead characters will come back like Charlie and Eko- that would be mega! anyway the flashbacks and forwards are sweet to they really fill you in on the characters and their stories. i dont think many people that dont watch this program- but if you dont then switch on baby!
  • well i dont know about summary..its a amazing show . i would watch it all over again. its a bummmer that some of the characters had to die. jack and kate are my favorite next to sawyer and hugo.claire and her boyfriend was really cute. they r all good!

thanks to my husband , i absolutely LOVED this show. it was awesome and hot. there are suprises and jusr oh my god it was a amazing show. if there is another season, they need the same cast or at least the last six. i would recommend this show to anyone and everyone. my husband started watching the show before me and we watche dit online then i got caught up in wathcing all the epissodes i finished one night a month ago and he is till watching the last few episodes. I TOTALLY without a doubt would have everyone i know watch this show...by the way jack is hot..my hubby looks like him when he doesnt not shave..he mostly gets that he look slike patrick dempsey but i see jack in him too.
  • Entertaining and fun to watch, but full of twists and mysteries (Which is both good and bad!)

I preferred the early seasons of Lost, mostly because while I do appreciate a good mystery - I feel like Lost has so many loose ends it needs to tie up, I don't even know where it would start. The show started off very original, and made me want to watch more, it fell apart somewhere in the middle for me, but with this last season, it's starting to get back to what made me like it in the first place.

I do think all the characters are great (in their own very different ways!), with my favourites being Hurley (bringing a much needed laugh throughout the show), Jin (just awesome!) and Sayid (who kicks arse!). I like the flash backs and forwards, I do think they add something to the show... although it can be very frustrating when you want to know what happened to a certain character and the next episode is just flashbacks for a completely different person!

I think I would have been better off waiting to watch this after it finishes airing because I could easily sit and watch all of this show (episode after episode) - it becomes compulsive viewing - and I'm sticking with it because I need to know how it ends. That's not to say some storylines haven't disappointed me, because they have (won't mention any spoilers) - but there are some amazing twists in there too.... and I expect there will be many more good and bad twists yet to come. Worth watching - but it'll be very frustrating to people who like to know exactly what's going on!
  • One of the best shows around...

With every Season that we see the show gets more complicated and more interesting.

Every Character has got their own story and we can see it is very interesting to learn more about these people.

Every Season hold a very important part of Lost and the story is always getting better.

Season 4 is very interesting cause instead f going back when we flash back we are seeing flash forwards... It gives us a clue to who survives and what their life is like after they manage to leave the island.

We have seen a lot of deaths in this Show and some of my favourite Characters died as well but the show just gets better...

It's a show which is really worth watching.
  • This show keeps me fully engrossed even as I worry that its biggest mysteries will never really be resolved.

Three seasons ago I turned on and tuned in to Lost, curious to see exactly what this new show was all about. Three seasons later, I still have no clue. Even more amazingly, I have loved the show the entire time anyway. That is an absolute testament to everyone who puts the series together. Each episode is entertaining and can seemingly stand on its own. It's hard to remember a time when any television series with an ensemble cast has spent so much time focusing on and developing every single character. Each story in poignant in its own way, some filled with regrets, others humor, but all showing the intricate details of the lives of people who all made mistakes along the way.

When not delving into the personal exploits of its cast (and sometimes even while doing that) Lost is generally causing me headaches in trying to keep up with its story lines. I'm not complaining, to be sure, but the writers are well known for resolving one mystery with a new one. To that end, the series itself, when I consider all the episodes from its first three seasons, leaves me with an impending sense of dread as to how it will be concluded. It's comparable to a Stephen King book. You plow your way through thousands of pages, engaged and curious as to where the story is going, only to have it simply end. Not every mystery is solved, or if the mystery is solved, it's done in a way that feels quick and unsatisfying when compared to the build up. Mystery and suspense involve trust, in my opinion. An audience trusts a writer or any other form of story teller to have a resolution in the end. When I think about Lost and some of its specific plot points, like the numbers being entered into the computer or certain characters being related to one another, I can't help but feel this is just to wrap the audience up further and is not really part of some master plan. I don't go confidently forward believing that a resolution is forthcoming. That having been said, if Lost can somehow tie everything that has happened neatly together to form a cohesive conclusion I will consider these writers to be the most incredible to ever put together a television show. I just don't see that happening.

Ultimately though, to me the true test of a movie or television series is whether I'm wrapped up with the story unfolding in front of me, or just forcing myself to sit through it. When I start unintentionally keeping track of how long I've been watching or how much time is left, that's never a good sign. With Lost, I'm sucked in immediately. If I check the time, it's only to see how much longer I get to watch and then complain that the show isn't long enough. I can't turn away, and whether or not I'm satisfied by the time it's all over, I'll be glued to my seat until then, watching intently.
  • Everything!!

Lost is definitly my favorite TV show for several reasons. One of the top things is that it has everything you could want in a television show. You want comedy? CHECK!! Watch episodes with Charlie nad Hurley. You want gun fire? Check!! Watch episodes with Jack and Sawyer. You want horror? CHECK!! You want religon? CHCEK!! Watch Eko. You want miracles? CHECK!! Watch out for Locke.You want romance? CHECK!! Sawyer/Kate, Jack/Kate, Hurley/Libby, Sun/Jin watch all of them. Want drama? CHECK!! Watch all of the freaking episodes. Want to watch people struggle with pain? Family matters? Addictions? Relationships? Hallucinations? Even Suicide? CHECK,CHECK, CHECK, CHECK, CHECK, and, you guessed it, CHECK!!Want a great show? CHECK!!!! Watch LOST!!!
  • Plane crashes on an island with survivors. As the survivors just wait to be rescued, they have no idea their lives are about to change forever.

By the time the series finale of Lost airs, it will go down as the greatest series in TV history. JJ Abrahams, Carlton Cue and Damon Lindelof are TV genuis. When I first Lost I wasn't sure what to expect. I thought how long can a show like this possible go for? Then I watched the Pilot, saw the flash backs and I was hooked. As the show progressed the story picked up and you couldn't stop watching. As the seasons progressed everything picked up. Every season finale was a TV history event. The Season 3 finale might have been the best on TV, leaving Lost fans with their Jaws on the floor, revealing they had indeed gotten off the island, also revealing it was a flash forward and not a flash back. All the different characters and all the different backgrounds make Lost different than any show on TV. Jack, Kate, Sawyer, Locke, Claire, Sayid, Sun, Jin, Charlie, Hurley, Ben, Juliet, The others, Ana Lucia, Libby, Rose, Bernard, Rosueeo, Alex, Daniel Faraday, Lapidus, Lockes Dad Micheal, Mr. Eko, Walt, Boone, Shannon, Desmond, Penny, Christian, Mr. Whitmore, The Dharma folks, Richard, JACOB! Just everything. So many characters and story lines, you never get bored with Lost. It definetly gets a 10 out of 10 for being a groundbreaking show. That is the greatest show of all time. I am sure the Series Finale will be a 3 hour event, that leaves Lost fans begging for more.
  • The best show ever!

Lost is one of the best shows out there. Period. Every season it gets better. Every episode it gets better. Every episode is very interesting, exicting, and suspensful. Along with the great characters, and great plot lines, there is no bad things to write about this show. Sure, sometimes it might be confusing but all you after to do is think about it. And most likely, when the show goes on, they will tell you what it means.

You will get really into this show, with all of the drama, action, adventure, and love triangles. You will fall in love with the characters. Best show ever!!!!!!!!
  • There are 48 survivors from Oceanic Flight 815. That crash on a mysterios island.The main characters like: Jack, Kate, Sawyer, Claire, Charlie, Hurley, Sayid, Locke, Micheal, Sun, Jin all have flashbacks before the plane crash.

I Love this show! I wish that I was one of the cast members on Lost. A couple of my friends watch this show and love it too! My favorite characters are: Jack, Kate, Sawyer, Claire, Hurley ( funny guy :P), Juliet, Sayid, Desmond, My favorite episode is Eggtown SPOILER!!! Because we find out that Kate has Aaron in the future.END OF SPOILER!!!!!! My favorite Season is Season 3 because there is a lot of action and romance.

I hope that Jack and Kate became a couple & Sawyer and Claire became a couple also!

I really enjoy watching Lost and the mysteries!
  • I love this show! The plot lines and mysteries make the show complete and it is easily a personal all-time favorite show of mine!

I don't think I could explain enough how much I love this show but I will try to say it as easily as possible.

Every Season gets increasingly interesting and after every episode, you see yourself painting a whole new picture on what is happening on the show.

There are so many clues hidden inside the show that a favorite hobby of mine is picking out all of the little clues and getting everything that I possibly can out of every single episode!

My favorite characters are Claire & Sawyer!

I have lots of others but I am only counting the ones that are still in the show!

This show is great and if you think that you would be interested in it, watch the DVD's, get caught up and start watching the show on TV because you will be blown away! You should get LOST in the world of LOST because there is no better place to be!
  • What brang the show down, about tempo and structure, and what to look for in the show... (Orchid Station)

IMHO, One annoying thing that brings the show down is the hype telling that the producers don't know how to continue the show, and the flop of the break in season 3. Even if the show is constantly developing, don't bring it to the press, please. If the producers ain't have the confidence in the show, please sent Pennie's ship the the miserable island and collect Jack-Moses, Wacko-Johno (troubled psych John locke), and Cobra-Ben, Desmond the magnetized Prophet and the poor rest normal people. Seasons 1 & 2 should be seen as one whole, with a good pilot (1x01, 1x02) and builds up to the "humming purple sky episode" (2x24 , John blows our very fist station !!) .

I think it's justified that season 3 took tempo back and builds another "Story tower" and season 4 is very wellcomed !!! Most of the time I thought the show was contraversial but now I nkow how to enjoy it. LOST has everything but constant pase/rythem, it has manipulation, it has suspence, it has wierd science, it has group dymanics, interpersonal relations, little romance, lots of conning, personal redemption, and most siple everyday conflicts. We all live on an Island, don't we ??? Bottom line, I stopped cursing LOST and fell in love with...Pennie. Sorry, Des ....
  • The most thrilling, dramatic, show on Earth.

What is there to say about Lost? The plot, the scenery, the stories, and ofcourse the thrill is just so magicly put together. In my opinion, I belive that Lost has the best writers and some of the best actors/actress. I hope it doesn't run out of material and I hope it airs for a long while. But I heard that Lost will be ending 2009-2010, not too many episodes remain. Let's cherish these final episodes. New season begins early 2009, so get ready. I put Lost on the top of my heavy list of my favorite tv shows. Wouldn't you?
  • the best show ever !

one of the best things in tv right now . i can't wait for season 4 on dvd & season 5 on tv ! this is genius everything is just amazing i can't stop thinking about it. is like nothing you have seen before an excellent cast with in my personal opinion one of the best actors (michael emerson as ben). michael emerson is just brilliant having him on the show is one of the best ideas ever. the drama and adventure is simply amazing i cannot wait for the next season. this show is bloody brilliant you should watch it !
  • Possibly one of the most anticapating shows of all time.

Who else to create such a show than the legends themselves Abrams, Lieber, and Lindelof. These men are brilliant! Seriously I had always wondered about just what the hell was so good about Lost, well I recently found out. This show pushes the limit than any other show on ABC has before, It has Drama, Thrills, and a wonderful cast. The Pilot was amazing, and such an Amount of money I mean 10-14 mill. wow. I am glad I discovered this show. Hopefully you'll enjoy it too, if your reading this, Until then, i got more lost to get back to.
    Lost is such an amazing show and it just gets better every season. It has so many great characters like Ben, Sawyer, and Desmond. With the help of the flash backs we get to go in depth to every main character which helps us understand them. There are so many amazing twists that just reel you into the show until your hooked on it and can not stop watching it. Lost will be a classic for years to come. Sad that it will come to an end in two seasons but i can not wait to find out what happens in the future.
  • Completely brain-tangelling

For me, Lost has to be one of the more... complex shows out there. Every episode is filled with many questions, and few answers - I sometimes wonder if the show producers even know where they are going with this.

From season 1, we thought a simple plane crash, then as the 'story' unfolds, we find out there are other people on the island, who apparently are better than everyone else.

Then, onto season 3 and four, time travel gets introduced. Time travel, I think, is one of those aspects that completely looses everything, in some shows (like Doctor Who) it works, simply because it is based on time travel, whereas others (such as Star Trek) it isn't needed, but can sometimes work.

Time Travel with Lost just makes this show that ever-bit-more complicated, but I love it all the same.
  • "Lost" broke most of my expectations and allowed me to identify with the characters and plotline in a way no other series has come close to doing.

Lost cannot be described as anything less than an amazing once-in-a-lifetime story. At times, the writing is brilliant, and you can never guess what will happen next. To top it all off - the music in Lost is something else altogether. "Edgy" doesn't come close to describing it.

The one problem I have in Lost is that sometimes it feels like the writers themselves do not know what will happen a few epidoes later, the show sometimes feels like it is going forward with a blind-fold on, there is almost 0 ability to guess or "feel" what is going to happen next. This works both in its favor and also feels like a falut at times. For example, they kill off Russo and her daughter just like that, after spending 3 seasons building up their characters. This series definantly evades me sometimes, but it also mesmerises me and it definantly has changed my mind about television being a waste of time. Lost is one of the best.
  • Season 4 was AWESOME

Previous seasons were great.

Season 1 focussed on the characters. Excellent character development. The flashback sequences were well done. And they added a lot of mystery about the island.

Season 2 focussed on the hatch. Not as good as season 1, but a lot of things revealed about the Dharma Initiative. And Michael turning on the survivors... that was probably the best few episodes in the series. Season 3 so far hasn't been too great. Although we've learned some stuff about the others, there's been a couple of flashback episodes that were truly boring. Jack's tattoo episode was the worst one in a while. Still though, this show is probably the best thing on television right now. Season 3 started off on a slow note, but the latter half were some of the best episodes ever written.

Season 4 was absolutely fabulous. Flash forwards, flash backs, Desmond awesomeness. PERFECT.
  • LOST has been a show that has grabbed audoences from the get-go, and after four seasons, it is still doing so. The show makes you think in a way which you didn't think a show could. And with the mysteries, they're starting to solve them slowly and well.

Well...I can't think of anything to write so I'm gonna put my the order of episodes (greatest to worst)....seeing that I'm in the UK, I'm counting the finales as parts and Exodus as 3 parts, LTDA and TTLG as 2 parts and TNPLH as 3.

There's No Place Like Home (2)
    The Constant
    There's No Place Like Home (3)
    There's No Place Like Home (1)
    Through The Looking Glass (2)
    Flashes Before Your Eyes
    Live Together, Die Alone (2)
    The Man From Tallahassee
    The Shape of Things To Come
    Confirmed Dead
    Not In Portland
    The Man Behind The Curtain
    Through The Looking Glass (1)
    Meet Kevin Johnson
    Live Together, Die Alone (1)
    The Beginning of the End
    White Rabbit
    ...And Found
    Fire and Water
  • Cool meen very cool

I wasnt looking at this befor but I see the brief and I say "Why not" and now I love it :D :D :D :D :D :D :D:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
  • One of the best shows on TV ever.

The twists and turns keep us all hooked. C h a r a c t e r s ? Classic.

P l o t ? Superb and well-written.

A mix of romance, drama, action, adventure, horror, and a whole lot more, thrown into one TV show?

Too good to be true, eh?

Well, that's L o s t for you.

Though the mysteries on this show led to us scratching our heads and going 'huh?', no one can resist the witty dialogue, the originality of the story, just like a good book you can't put down.

Where would we all be without L O S T?