ABC (ended 2010)

Lost Fan Reviews page 3 of 88

• Warning. This show is Not suitable for idiots

This show, in my mind is one of the best written shows ever. It has the perfect balance of mystery, character development and often humour. It's compelling, intelligent and very well executed. Season 1 was brilliant, 2 was somewhat of a letdown but still very very good, 3 had a slow start but it was converted to an excellent season near the end with a superb finale. 4 and 5 where also amazing and 6 may be one of the most polarised pieces of television. But in my honest opinion the ending was very satisfying. This series will make you use your brain like no other. If I had one problem with this series is that the character of Kate is a little bit overused.
  • Kate debate

The point of changing Kate is that on Earth she is a psychopath and can not change into a good person. In Purgatory God has her evolve. She of course has to use her free will to get there...

Overall the show moves in directions that are kind of pointless and convoluted but for the show to remain that good despite it all is pretty amazing.
  • Lost is more than just a TV series

I first started watching Lost with somewhat moderate expectations, I heard it was a good show but never got around to seeing it due to not having a means to watch all the seasons in order and never really was concerned too much. Our English teacher showed us the first two episodes near the end of my Senior year of high school, and I remember thinking how good the show seemed, but just never got around to seeing it. Fast forward 2 years later, during Winter break of my Sophomore year in college. Its new years day and my parents are looking for a new show to watch so they ask me if there are any good TV series, I remembered LOST and told them LOST is supposed to be pretty good. We have netflix on my PS3 so I fired the first episodes up and was instantly drawn in. LOST is show that is so great, it is up there with classics like I Love Lucy, The Andy Griffith Show, and Seinfeld. From the first episode, it draws you to the characters. You are constantly wondering who these people are, why they were headed on this plane from Australia to California, what there life was like before the crash, and what secrets they hold. Every episode has brilliant flashbacks, that explain the characters back stories, which is a very strong point of the show. You grow to either love the character or hate them, and slowly begin to understand why they act the way they do on the island, why Jack always wants to be in charge and solve everything, why Sawyer is so dismissive of the other plane crash survivors, why Locke is so curious about the islands mysteries, why Jin is always criticizing his wife Sun, and why Shannon is so snobby and ignorant. The actors all do an incredible job, and really get into their roles. You really would think Jack is a doctor in real life, Hurley is a fat, sarcastic, funny guy, Jin and Sun are native Koreans, and Charlie is a small name musician in a one hit wonder band. Every actor in this show deserves an emmy for their hard work they put forth in every episode and bringing their character to life. The cast of LOST is the best I've seen in a TV series since Seinfeld probably.

Besides the character development, the show makes good use of the plot development. As the show starts, mysteries about the island and its secrets start to come up. You'll probably have 100 questions by the end of the first few episodes. As the seasons progress, some of the mysteries start to unravel, and when you think you finally have everything figured out, more mysteries and questions come out of the left field. Something you would never be able to predict. This is what makes LOST one of the most creative shows. There is constantly mystery and secrets surrounding the show, and when the show starts revealing the answers, they bring more mysteries to the table. Whats so special about the island?, who are the others? What's their purpose? What can the survivors do to escape the island? Will it work? These constant questions are what keep LOST interesting and add to the shows greatness. Even when the show ends, there will be questions that you are required to figure out on your own.

The effects and scenery used in LOST are incredible. You really would think the characters have been stranded on an island. The beach and jungle they used to film lost in is just beautiful. The clothes the characters wear, the messiness of their hair, the dirt on their skin, the fires on the beach, the tattered tents are what bring LOST to life. LOST goes the extra mile to make their show a little more believable and realistic. You can actually imagine what the characters are going through and the conditions they are stuck in. The guys behind the visuals and props, as well as costumes did an incredible job and really brought the show to life.

So my final comments are, I would definitely place LOST on the top 5 shows to watch of all time. Its a very happy show, that has a lighthearted nature to it, but also manages to be serious at the same time. The actors are some of the best I've seen and the characters all have their own interesting and unique stories and personalities. The first 3 seasons are unforgettable, and the last 3 are also pretty good. My only complaint is the last season is a little hard to get into and feels a little redundant, but the show does have a lot of twists that keep it interesting from season to season. Its one of the few shows I was actually upset when it ended, since I really miss the characters and plot. If I ever get married and my wife's never seen LOST, rewatching the series is going to be one of the first things I do with her and if I ever have kids, as soon as they reach high school age, I am rewatching it with them.
  • Best show ever.

No further comment needed. If you loved it, you'll agree. If not, go watch it again with someone that can explain to you what you didn't understood... And then you'll agree with me.

If you still didn't feel a thing for it your name must be Dexter.

This show is not even a show. It's a philosophy, it's a way of life. It revolutionized my way of seeing life. This is the best story ever told indoubdetly. It had it all: love, hate , grief, drama, crime, philosophy, science,science fiction, physics, life and death.

This is a much watch before dying
  • Loved watching LOST

I really loved this show--it was full of unexpected turns & kept me glued to the TV. (Which is rare for me!) I truly enjoyed the show and it characters. I hated to see it end!!
  • Keep alive

Need to watch this guys.. Survivors in "Lost" island.. Dont know what to do, whom to trust, what to eat, how to keep alive..
  • Perfect and Epic

My favorite series all time, fantastic and spetacular.
  • Diverse characters, location and stories all mixed up to make great TV

LOST for me benefits from one great thing, and its not the paranormal workings of the mysterious island, it is the characters and the diversity between them. Very few shows (save maybe Community) have a premise that allows for people of all different backgrounds (whether it is ex-republican guard, con-man, a bereaving doctor, fugitive, drugged up rock star or a paraplegic man who works for a box company) to not only interact but survive together against all kinds of odds.

The 2nd and 3rd seasons do stagnate a bit with filler episodes and open ended questions (many of which never get explained) but when season 4 rolls around you will be glad you stuck with it. ABC made a brilliant decision and allowed the writers to have a pre-set amount of episodes left after season 3, and it shows, immediately season 4 feels as it we are building towards a series finale and all 3 of the later seasons are greatly improved by this.

Character deaths are mostly handled very well and their unexpectedness can make for some great quality TV, the famous 'not pennies boat' episode is one of my favourite character deaths of any show, probably helped by my affection for that character.

As for the somewhat controversial finale, I personally really enjoyed it, it gave purpose to all of their experiences on the island (something I was worried would be undone) as well as a passable explanation of what the Island was and the ultimate reason they were there. I've never heard any finale hater give even half a suggestion as to how to finish off this show differently.

A definite must watch for any truly avid TV fan, just be warned season 3 may try your patience occasionally, especially Rose and Bernard.

• LOST, It's the viewers that are lost, not the people on the island!!!

Me and my wife started watching the series on Netflix. The first 3 seasons were infectious. We couldn't stop watching the show. Then, I don't know what happened. It is getting more ridiculous and stupid. It seems like it became a popular show and they were just running out of stuff and kept making stuff up that felt unreal and fake. I can't wait until the show is over so we can get back to our lives! The argument with my wife is to just watch the 1st 5 min of each show and then the end of the season to get it over with. BTW, we are totally LOST, and have no idea what is happening. We are on the 1st episode of season 6.
  • Amazing.

People who had seen all the seasons of Lost told me that the ending was terrible and it wasn't worth sitting through all of the episodes. I disagree with them completely, right from the very beginning to the very end I was hooked into this show like a monkey on a banana farm. I couldn't get enough, it truly is a shame that it had to end. My mother said that she was glad it ended, so she could get back to doing things like going to work and lawn care. It was a truly spectacular show, I loved every minute of it. Perfect.
  • A perfect blend of character drama, mystery and adventure

"Lost" is one of the few series that I never get tired of watching because it is the perfect blend of character drama, mystery and adventure. Even though there are a lot of characters, I felt myself caring about almost all of them, since the show does an amazing job of making you feel for them by exploring their back stories and linking their present dilemmas with situations they faced in the past.

While it was a source of frustration to some, I am still fascinated how "Lost" managed to pose so many intriguing questions. Even upon rewatch when I know some of the answers, it is easy to get caught up in the mysterious atmosphere of the setting.

While I was disappointed in the final season, I do find that I can still watch the first five seasons, and derive a lot of enjoyment out of it, because I like the characters and the non-linear storytelling. With a sweeping musical score and beautiful cinematography of the beach and jungle, "Lost" ranks as one of my top 3 favorite series of all time.
  • Lost!

It has been the best show I have ever seen! Sorry it had to end, wish they could come back with more!
  • EPIC!!

As a tv series I haven't found one that can match Lost. The story, characters, scenery, location, friendships, romance, love triangles, survival. This series had it all, it made you feel like you were there walking among them trying to get off the island. I'm so grateful they made this Tv series I can't put into words how much I enjoy watching and falling in love with all the characters in Lost. Each character was important so if one dies you felt it too just like you were there. This is a truly amazing show, and I don't think I would ever find a series like this. I will remember this show for the rest of my life, and most of all the true feelings I felt while being there on that island with them :).
  • Lost, i'm lost , what's happening ?

Even though I don't really get the show , it is a great one.
    Season One , SLAM , Season Two .... hmmmm , what's going on , Season Three .... oh yeah .... another Island ! Well, to be hones I really like this show even though it's getting a wee bit long , but ok , they have to tell the story of every character . But tell me this : How is the huge dude not getting any thinner ? There is no food on this island , his stash is gone and .... there is no food on this island . Where do all those new people come from ? In every episode some new people arrive out of the blue , in the camp of the survivors ? I don't get all of it , but it's somehow still a great show.
  • Good stories,bad writing.

I rented the first season on DVD and started watching... first disc, second disc, third disc...till the end, always waiting for something to wow me, but nothing has. Everything that happened was so predictable that I could see it miles away (the one with the girl losing her memory...please! I actually knew this would happen but thought to myself no writers in the 21st century would actually do that nowadays...). The writing is mediocre at best (I can't believe David Fury from Buffy & Angel fame actually wrote a few episodes), the acting is okay, and the characters are mildly likable. But that's it. It's not brilliant, it's not amazing, it’s not "zOMG WTF" show at all. It's average in all departments.
    The plot is too slow pacing. I don't mind all the unanswered questions, the more the merrier, but at least give us the feeling that something is happening, don’t give us an episode with 90% flashbacks and only 10% of actual stuff that we care about and actually WANT to know.
    The 2nd season is a bit better.finally there's some progress in the story and an actual mystery,but if anything,the second season is proof that the hype had built the show,and not the other way around.

update: Season three seems to be better than the first 2, since the writers seem to know where they're going. unfortunately, a lot of "mysteries" from the previous season (the whole tribe thing "the others" had) seems the become obsolete now. Overall, i think they should stick to making episodes with just one plot and not ones with A and B plots that pretty much suck all the time. overall, it is clear that the storyline is affected by outside interference (like actors that are forced to leave the show for some reason or another, and thus ruining any plot that involved them). They should just decide now when it will end and not drag it on and on until the audience won't care anymore.
  • Very captivating plot-enforced show filled with exciting cliff hangers

The show, from basically the first episode, has suspense building and building about what are the strange things going on on this island. The survivors of a plane crash find themselves stranded on an island, but mysterious bunkers and people called the others are just some of the mystery that surrounds the plot. I loved the cast and plot, making me watch more and more. But I must admit, I felt as the plot was a cheap suspense builder, and the ending didnt even answer many of my major questions. This suspense led me to believe that it would answer the questions at the end; a solution. Even though I didnt get all my questions answered and the constant cliff hangers were getting very repeatative as the end of the show came closer, I must say that the plot is golden (never experianced a island with mystery before) and the show provides heapsof thrilling moments, from start to finish. I have watched this since it started airing and each time I finished a season I was so excited for the conclusion of the cliff hanger. The end is more of a "happily ever after" end to the show and that satisfied me very well. I love sad endings that just capture my love for the show. Love the show and definetly worth watching.

after the AMAZING ending..
    LOST proves to the world that it is the best show ever made.

lost is a global phenomenan that captivated people from all over the world . if you go to a village in the middle of nowhere they will know lost .

lost is the most beloved tv series of our time .
    lost is the most watched show on the planet .

everyone who has been watched lost in the past 6 years should consider himself very very lucky ,

cause a show like lost only happens once in a lifetime , and i dont there will never be a show like lost, NEVER .
  • LOST is the only show in television history that keeps getting better and better. and has the most amazing ending ever. LOST redifines television.

LOST will forever be in hearts .

its the only show that doesnt get worse , it keeps getting better and better .

if you ask me which is my favorite season i'd say :
    my favorite is the final season then 5 , 4 , 3 , 2 , 1 .

i am not kidding .

its does not have a single bad episode NOT a single one .

lost changed the face of television ,

lost has it all , mystrey , action , drama , comedy , romance .

every good thing is in this show .

sooo ... why are you not watching ? go and watch this master piece
  • Great show just disappointed it ended. The show had so much more potential, there was limitless directions for the show to keep going with the story, and it wouldn't have matter where it ended. All we can hope for is a Lost II. That's right no one is...

Great show, but did it really end?

The show had so much potential, and there was limitless directions for the show to keep going with the story, and it wouldn't have mattered.

What? a Lost II. That's right no one is...

• Enough loose ends were tied up in this episode to feel like it has really been a worthwhile and enjoyable ride which has come to a structured and logical conclusion. A wonderful end to a fantastic series - one which we will be lost without.

I could never have asked for a better finale to a program that has been an institution from the pilot onwards. While some will probably mumble and groan about unanswered questions, these all seem somewhat trivial when compared to the overarching themes and story lines that were skillfully brought together in what must have been quite a difficult task for writers. I couldnt be more satisfied with the closing and feel indebted to the fantastic writers, cast, music composers and producers of the show who have given me a sense of wonder, fear,joy and surprise over the last 6 years - things that that I thought were beyond commercial television.
  • Survivors of an unsurvivable plane crash on a mysterious tropical island with polar bears, smoke monsters and burried science labs. Are you as sceptical of this concept as I was? Find out what I think after watching it on DVD.

How I came to it

When my mother watched Lost in it's original run I thought of it as some Robinson Crusoe rip-off with a dinosaur or something like that on the island (because of the moving trees) that only got hyped because of the popularity of that "survivor" reality show crap.
    When I recently had some sparetime on my hands and looked for something to watch I came across Lost again but I still held myself back. The show had ended it's run by then and given all the voices on the internet stating that so much was left unresolved I refrained from watching it as I hate shows that have been chopped off.

But when a friend borrowed me the Season 1 DVDs and told me that it was good I finally started watching and it turns out I was wrong. Very wrong...

What it is about

A group of people survives an airplane crash on a remote island. While they get to know each other and their hope of being rescued fast diminishes they find out that they are not just on any island.

Over time they find polar bears, a monster made out of black smoke, remains of 20 year old underground research stations, a whole group of other people acting very hostile to them and ultimately find out that the whole island is there to keep evil itself in check.

I know this sounds crazy but over the course of 6 seasons a very detailed playing field of pure good (aka Jacob) vs pure evil (aka Man in Black) is revealed with lots of people in all shades of gray being thrown in and it all makes perfect sense within the mystical rules of the island the series establishes over time.

The characters

Usually TV characters gain depth over time when you get to know them. This also applies for Lost but through Flashbacks (and later Flash-Forwards and Flash-Sideways) you get to know the characters much more in-depth and you can understand their motivations, even when there are deep conflicts between two persons you will be able to understand them both.

You will meet a man who has hunted a con man responsible for the death of his parents all his life just be turn into that man himself. You will see a korean woman who tried to escape from her husband who has apparently turned into a mafia killer just to see him redeem himself and the two become a couple again so madly in love that they will die for each other.

Or how about a woman who spent the last years on the run from the police because she made a mistake in trying to save her mother from an alcoholic.

How about a guy using a strange set of numbers that originated on the island to win the lottery and have nothing but very bad luck after that up to an freaky asteroid destroying his newly bought restaurant?

Or maybe you would be more interested in a guy who nearly got killed by his own father, entered the airplane in a wheel chair and got out of the wreck on his own feet.

Lost makes it really, really hard NOT to care about these people. The show will make you feel with them, hope for them or make you appalled when they do something really, really bad - but for what they see as the right or only way to go and which you will probably even understand.

Some people might have dismissed Lost over seeing small scenes when it was on TV as being stupid. Seeing the wreckage of the plane and all those survivors I couldn't resist thinking "no way anyone could come out of this alive, let alone 40 people".
    A short time later they get attacked by polar bears - on a tropical island? That's stupid, right?
    Well, it turns out the characters think the very same way.

There are many things in the beginning of the show that seem silly at first but make perfect sense within the mythology of the show when you continue watching.
    Of course there are those little things that remain silly because they probably are mistakes. For example: You cannot reverse a passenger airplane out of the jungle in order to turn it around and take-off on the landing strip you came down on because airplanes simply don't have a reverse. There's a reason they are being pushed away from airport terminals by those strange little cars...

But stuff like that will probably not even be noticed by most people, just like a modern watch in Gladiator or the occasional microphone hanging into the picture in any given TV show.

The first season reveals very little about the island and a lot of time is spent on getting to know the characters so Season 1 still is a bit slow but it gears up a lot towards the end. The remainder of the 6 seasons had a tendency to be weak after a season start but suspense will always grow and 2-3 episodes into a season you will have a hard time not watching episodes back to back.

Most of the time Lost goes really strong with revealing just enough to make you really interested and makes you want to see how it goes on. I often sat down to watch 1 episode and ended up watching 4 or 5 back-to-back.

An unresolved finale?

I've hinted before that there's a lot of talk on the internet about too much being left unresolved. That is not the case.

Lost finishes it's story lines quite niceley und more conclusive then most shows. Of course there are still mysteries unresolved and questions unanswered. There are NO scientific explanations of the mysterious properties of the island. All the explanations are mystical and as such they answer the questions.

There are some questions left open but they are minor and even most of those are answered in a 12 minute epilogue you will find on the DVDs (like why there where polar bears on the island). ALL important questions and storylines are being resolved in a satisfactory way before the end - a very emotional end that sees some people being rescued, others fullfilling their destinies but also leaves everyone at peace - even the dead.

So is it for you?

Lost is not a show for the casual viewer. With the ever advancing storyline missing a couple of episodes will probably become a huge WTF-experience for you. But if you stay with it you will be rewarded with a very smart show that is most definitely one of the best series ever, packed with mystery, suspense and lots of characters you will really understand and in most cases also care for.

I have no doubt that if you have even the slightest interest in mystery-, fantasy or scifi-themed stuff - you will just love Lost.

My only problem now is something to find worth watching after this experience. It was a great ride!

• Still does not have a clue on where they are going. That is great.

Sorry but there is a big problem on this script !

When they are at sea and the flash come, the boat time travel with the characters but... it is not from the same continuum ! I was expected to see them swimming after the flash !

Pay attention writers ! An old fan of sci-fi and lost was realy surprised by this kind of miss-scripting !

Anyway, after four episodes of this season, I allways expecting for the next one and hoping that JJ Abrams will not drop the show as he did for Alias at the end !

And now... From a french man... Sorry again for my english !
  • What an amazing show it was for a long while.

This show was incredible, had everything. The pilot was the best i have seen, after Flashforward, which in my opinion was better. It went on and on, and we were promised the writers had a plan, everything they said was written out, and in several interviews we were told that different theories was not at all part of Lost. ie time travel, being dead etc. Hell they even claimed everything would be answed at the end, that we all would understand it. I told my self at the end of season 5, that now they have to start answering questions, but they continued to bring up more questions in the last season too. And ofcourse we got one of the worst endings possible. Show dropped from a 10 rating for me to a 7 because of it.
  • One of the best shows ever if not the best.

Lost is a show that has everything Drama, Action, Scifi, Family, Mystery. This show is one of the most confusing and most entertaining shows ever i remember when it started airing i didnt think it would last past 2 seasons not because of the ratings or because it wasnt that good at first but because i thought what can they do on an island for more than 2 seasons but the show proved me wrong and brought much to the table and it didnt disappoint me in any episode it aired and it got better and better and never stopped with the mystery's, i also remember waiting every week for a new episode of Lost and that i was going crazy over the summer with many questions in my mind what will happen next i cant wait for the next season to begin and so on, so for anyone who hasnt watched the show yet watch it because it is so good that you cant stop watching until you finish it all and because you guys are lucky now you have all the episodes on DVD so no need to wait for another episode to air. It has been two years and still i miss this show so much.

• An amazing journey

On the surface, Lost is a show about a group of people trying to survive on an island after a plane crash. However, after just one episode viewers will see this is no ordinary show. The unique thing about Lost is that the island itself is a character. Viewers quickly learn that this is not a normal island and immediately are hooked into finding out the main question of the show, which is, as Charlie's character asks in season 1, "Where are we?"

The manner in which this question is asked sends a chill down the spine. It is a small example of the simplistic but also complex themes that can be found in Lost. The show is also deeply character based. Each week a little light is shed on a certain character's past. The audience discovers that everyone on the island has a very troubled past, and in turn explains why the characters act the way they do. This creates a deep connection between the characters and the viewers which makes watching an emotional experience. Each episode will give the viewer a couple answers to questions he or she may have been asking, but not without asking even more. This style of episode creation is one of many things that makes Lost one of the most addicting shows in television history. However, there are also flaws in the way the writers try to hook viewers. As I previously stated, each episode raises new questions, which add up as the seasons continue. It would be nearly impossible to answer every question that was brought up, but still a disappointment when viewers find that some major mysteries of the show were never explained.

Some critics of Lost say that the ending did not live up to the rest of the show, and in ways that is true, but not necessarily a bad thing. The show was so great it would be hard to outdo the rest of it in the finale alone. Lost is a show that can make you laugh, cry, and scream all in one episode; it captivates audiences in ways I have not seen before. The thing that made Lost great was not the story, but the way it was told, and because of that, it will live on as a timeless classic many people's minds.

• I've seen greater shows

But they were made by the master of cinema himself called David Lynch and nothing will ever be comparable to his works so I'm not even gonna try that..

So one can say Lost isn't so bad after all. No not at all! Actually I really enjoyed the first 5 seasons where you could only guess what is really going on. Now last season is running and I am willing to participate my thoughts.

And they are as simple as the following:

Maybe the (on the go) writers should have left us in the dark instead of cutting lost puzzle pieces out of carton =)

And please never ever let Allison Janney act again. It hurts peoples feelings to see her mimics and hear her bad latin with american accent (LOL) in a once so great show...
  • This was the worst ending ever written for a semi-decent TV series.

This was the worst ending ever written for a semi-decent TV series. I saw the recap show prior to the final episode. The writers were patting each other on the back. The final few seasons were horrible, from a viewing and writing perspective. Too many loose strings that were knotted up. The story was convoluted. They needed to stick to the Island story. We do not need to know how they hooked up after the flight landed. We needed to know what happened to the characters and the island. There were no discernable answers given regarding the first few seasons.
  • In our "Creative Writing 101" class in college we were taught that worthwhile fiction must not leave the reader feeling cheated.

Sherlock Holmes cannot solve the most diabolical crime in his career...and then spring the heretofore unknown clue in his explanation. The writer must give the reader (or in the case of TV, the viewer) all the clues necessary to arrive, hopefully, at the same conclusion as the protagonist in the concluding pages of the story. A writer who cannot accomplish this goal is simply wasting the time of his audience. Our beloved writers of the "Lost" series; while spinning a exceptionally compelling tale for six years, I'm afraid, would receive a failing grade in their concluding chapter. To expect the viewer of this "Lost" series to accept a 'faith-based' heavenly miracle scenario as the conclusion to the complex storyline which has so widely been promoted to provide closure is reminiscent of the plots of "I Dream of Jeanie" or "Bewitched"! It is an insult to even the moderately intelligent viewer. The ending was little different from the twitch of a nose or the blink of a genie. It must be noted that the writers of this series most certainly started out strong and have shown a solid 'middle game' strategy...but their 'end game' following the consistent 'promise of closure' leaves the viewer wishing two things. Firstly, that the stirring plots of the above comedies were still in vogue and secondly that the writers of "Lost" had all taken an additional year's course in creative writing. It would not be surprising to learn that any future series done by the same team as "Lost" will receive much less credibility.
  • Purgatory or no Purgatory? That is the question...

I wrote a review right after the show aired and gave it a 4. I thought the ending was lame, but hey - they were all in purgatory, so no explanation was necessary as everything that happened was just people's perceptions of this transitioning stage to another dimension or something like that. Reading the reviews here, it looks like the events in the show actually happened with survivors of the crash. If this is the case, we do need some answers. But hello - how could Juliet have survived in one piece if the bomb exploded under her nose? How could Jack and Kate have killed MIB if the body of Locke was in another place, i.e. - MIB in a Locke's body was an illusion... Anyways, I am changing my score to 1 as if purgatory is not the answer, it is much worse that I thought... and the show needed more specific answers to cover for that events that actually happened.

SUGGESTION TO ABC - if there are no contractual obligations with the current writers, do an alternate version of season 6 - Normal IQ Fan's Edition - based on theories from some great sites that explain Lost mysteries based on mythology. Some of these theories are plausible and could give closure to many mysteries such as The numbers, Jacob, smoke monster, time travel and so forth. ABC could form a team with these folks - probably a younger team than the one that gave us yesterday's finale, with much more energy and brain power to connect all the dots in the main story of the show.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10