Lost

ABC (ended 2010)

QuackIV

Lost Fan Reviews page 8 of 88

• Lost is an adventure almost every week.

This is certainly one of the coolest shows on TV Unlike anything we have seen before in a television format. The clues, the mystery, the suspence, excitment and drama. This show is jammed packed. I often wonder if when the writers first started this show they had any clue as to where they were going. There have been so many lost stories and new developments one has to be suspiscous if it was all mapped out. Despite that fact, the show still is one of the best on Tv and the way the story has ended up developing has been tremendous. I am just sorry we don't have much left.
  • If there is a perfect show which there isnt It will be LOST.

wow!!Im in shock,really in shock I just saw the end of season 5,what can I say it is amazing,fabulous,and so great that I can even find the word to express what is on my mind about Lost,it really made us get Lost and it did made millions of people Lost in the show...

Im not gonna replay and restudy the story as this show is all about the story and no one can mention all of it and remember every thing,but one thing that I know for sure it was a hell of a story,absolutely mind taking...
    As for the characters,they are the show,they are made in such a way that they seem to live with you,it makes you think that you know all of them and know all about their life,these people on this Island are all there for a reason,for a purpose,and they all had some-thing that made them come to this Island,a destiny that gathered them all together on this mysterious Island.

in this show we can see that there are a lot of cool and great visual/sound effects that make you go woop and sucks you in to the show even more,those sound effect they used in the show are all well designed and well put in their places all to make us fell the vibe...

The greatest hing in the show that make it all complete in away is the time lining,here we can see that the times we see is a way to show every thing in detail,and to give us every little thing on the characters life:like in season 1-2 and a part of season 3 we are watching those peoples life before coming to the Island and that make us know why they were brought here,then after 1 and 2 that timing is used to show us some of the most important things that happened on the island and some that will happen.
    and there comes the time traveling in the 5th season which make it all about perfect just a little less than perfect,Those theories of Faraday was so amazing that it did really made the show better and better.

In the end I want to say I have never seen a show like this and probably I will never see a show like this again in my life.
    and I have a little thing to those who dont like the show because they dont understand it or they get dizzy by watching the show:I say to them dont judge what you can not understand ad what you have not seen completely...

enjoy the rest of the show while you can,this new one will be the last :( , and it may be aired in the fall :)

Hats of for you "LOST" and all of those who made it and made it possible for us to be Lost...
  • Best Show EVER!

Lost is a show that I didn't even hear about until about maybe a year ago. I'm still real young and mostly watched Nick or Disney Channel. I wondered what all the hype that was surrounding Lost about so I bought season one on dvd and I was hooked right away. Soon after, I bought season 2 and finished it within 2 weeks. I watched the first part of season three online and I'm all caught up. I never get bored because there is a different mystery around every corner. Every character has their own story and are some are connected in strange ways. I love the flashbacks because they make you think why are the creators showing you this and a few episodes later, you find out. This is by far the best show on ABC now and I don't see how the ratings sunk so low. I'll forever be a fan of Lost and I hope it goes for at least five seasons.
  • The most BRILLIANT show of all time!!!

In my opinion, Lost is the most BRILLIANT tv show of all time!!! 10 is not enough for Lost. It deserves at least 11 out of 10 but unfortunately I can't rate it with 11. When I first heard of it, I thought that it was a lame, based on Survivor, show... boy I was wrong!!! The truth is that when I watched the first season I wasn't that impressed but right from the second season's opening scene I was hooked for good!!! My favorite characters are: Locke, Ben, Sawyer, Desmond, Jacob, Jack and Kate (and everyone else!). Lost is the only show that every new season is better than the previous one and I can't wait for the last season of the unique and beyond perfection show!!! Thank you J.J.Abrams, Damon Lindelof, Carlton Cuse, Jeffrey Lieber... well I thank all the brilliant writers, the whole perfect cast, the directors and everyone else who's involved, one way or another, to the creation of the show.
  • Lost is soooo addicting!!

Such an amazing show to watch,I'm glad I started watching it now when it was still airing. From the extremely confusing flashbacks and multiple storylines, to the neverending love triangle (Jack,Kate,Sawyer). My favourite thing about this show is how everyone's lives someone connect. Like when in a flashback, you see Jack talking to the secretary at the airport, then Locke rolls by in his wheelchair. Another thing I love is all these mysteries on the island. For example, the smoke monster, the hatch, the others, Jacob, and many more. To finish off, i love Lost because of the love triangle. Althought I realllly dont like Sawyer, he makes the whole Jack and Kate storyline more interesting. But I hope in the end, Jack and Kate end up together.
  • great show. but...

this show all way's has a great story line. it's a great show that i watched from the first season. and something that i noticed a first was that they over act a lot. now they don't do it as bad. but like jack would over react to everything that would get on my neveves. maybe that was just me. but i do like the character connections. how they all knew each other some time and now they are all on the same island. im with john when he say's there is a reason they are on the island. i can hardly wait for the last season to see how it ends. but i have the fear that we the viewers won't know why they are on the island.
  • A group of strangers crash land on an un-charted island somewhere in the pacific.

people don't watch the show because it's confusing and doesn't answer questions in a hurry. but they do this for good reason. if they gave you all these mysteries and solved them as they went along, they would just be making it up as they go along.

lost is set to end next year, so all the mysteries they have had from the begining will be solved in the end.

however there are people who watched season 1 and 2 missed 3, started watching 4 and complained that its to confusing and they don't know what's going on.

those people should maybe keep up. because it is an amazing show and i wish more shows were as creative.
  • Ground breaking television

Where do I start? – Season one I guess, Lost is one of the few shows I've watched that sucked me in right from the get go. My friends and family also fell into the trap, but happily so. The series is full of great characters, fresh storylines, and a rich and detailed world with its own mythology. Although I have to admit that I thought Season 4 went off the boil a bit by its own standards but this Season has been amazing, with time travel actually being used as a genuine narrative tool rather than just a cheap gimmick. My favourite character is a toss up between Jack (this season in particular) and Ben. Although it's hard to pick any character and say that there extra baggage, which is always a good thing. Genuinely don't know what I'm gonna do with myself once the series wraps up next year. Probably rewatch it on DVD :)
  • This epic tale chronicles the life of the survivors of Oceanic Flight 815, who stumble upon a mysterious island of intrigue, containing a smoke monster, a mysterious initiative, and a tribal group called the others. This show is perfect, a must see.

This show is amazing. The characters are built with the help of the flashbacks, the setting is filled with mystery and history, the story is riddled with constant plot twists and recurring themes, and overall, it's a likely candidate as one of the best shows of all time. Take a look at this story from the perspective of a survivor. Jack Shepard plays a leader for the survivors on the island, a role model and one you can always count on. Could you suspect him to have a troubled marriage and a habit for fixing things in the past? Could you look at the faithful hunter, Locke, and pull out the story of how his father stole his kidney? The characters are strangers, and on the island, they are giving the chance to have a new life, erasing their horrible pasts.
    The underdog of cinematic tropes is the setting. Not with Lost. Lost takes place mostly on an island with polar bears, smoke monsters, secret hatches, the ability to heal and the antagonistic group called the Others. It's practically a character itself. Speaking of characters, the net is definitely a large one. Each story line is woven into the other, personalities are established and relationships are easily identified. I could go on and on about this epic series, but you have to watch it to understand how epic it really is. This show is absolutely perfect in almost every way, and I consider it the best show of the 21st century, by far.
  • Oceanic flight 815 crashes on a "deserted" island and by some miracle, many people survive. Their first priority is obviously to get rescued, but they soon discover that's not an option, so they turn to survival. They realize that the island is strange.

A fantastic show, easily my favorite or tied for favorite show ever. Great writing, acting, shock factor, and emotional appeal. this show has been amazing from the very beginning. you have to see it from the beginning to appreciate it and understand it. This show has everything. Action, drama, suspense, romance, and even comedy, especially in Hurley and Sawyer. The ideas are not repetitive and the episodes never get old. probably the only show ever that centers around a different character every episode. They show flashbacks from the characters life pre-crash. That is one of the things that make this show great, two stories in one. If you are not watching this show already, I strongly suggest that you should if you want to be entertained. Just make sure you watch it from the beginning.
  • I love this show...You have to see it from the beginning to really appreciate it.

At first I didn't see this show, but after all the hype I just had to see what it was all about,and i'm glad that I did because i would be missing out on such a good show that keeps you on your toes with anticipation as to what is going on and what is going to happen. Everything that has happened to all this characters I believe is about to get even more interesting in the new season, which by the way I just can't wait!!! We finally see Jacob, and Find out or Speculate That The new person (Who by the way I still can't figure out who he is to Jaoob, but I'm sure we'll find out eventually)who wants Jacob dead, has been impersonating John Locke and possible Jack's Dad as Well. Here I was actually thinking that people can back to life in The Island, but now we see that it's not really them.

I will definitely see the new season and any season after that, just don't let it run too long, because we want to keep this show memorable, not be bored after a while,and have it be predictable, no way.
  • Revolving around the survivors of Oceanic flight 815, this is a beautiful story of survival, mystery and intrigue. A crashed plane, survivors, a mysterious Island, a smoke monster, a bunch of Others...what more can you ask for?

This is the best show on American television of its time. Great characterization, amazing visuals, mind-blowing plot twists and a thoroughly entertaining hour of good television.
    Lost is one of the few shows that actually indulge your mind in the act of thinking.
    It started brilliantly focusing initially on character development and now has aged into a more complicated story revolving around the mysterious Island, the survivors of flight 815 crashed onto and its odd inhabitants.
    This show has kept its fans enthralled season after season. Can't wait for the next season to begin but can't bear for Lost to end either.Lost you will be missed!
  • Hate it and love it...

Let's accept it; Lost is one of the best shows in TV history. From the first trailer till now, I couldn't stop watching it. I want but I can't. When you are watching one episode at the same time you are thinking the next one.
    It doesn't matter how many times the story change or unbelievable things happen, it just hypnotizing. For this reason I curse and love the script writers. The characters are strong and well developed. The acting is really but good sometimes I get tired of watching Kate.
    I think 2010 will our last season and answers of all our questions. I can't wait it.
  • One of the best shows on tv! It makes the most unbelievable storylines believable.

I cannot even begin to describe how amazing this show is!
    The best way to watch this show is to get the dvd's and watch it back to back! This show follows the survivors of a plane crash, who are stuck on a island that isn't what it seems. Each episode gives you some background story about a certain character or event. But don't think it will answer key questions you'll bound to have while watching this! The why's will remain a mystery for a long time. And watching each episode does not mean you know what is going on. The writing for this show is great! There are some really unbelievable twists and storylines, but for some reason in the world of Lost you will find it realistic. The acting is superb, with characters you'll get to know and care for. And, not to forget this show has the best villain I have ever seen on tv, the scheming and manipulative Benjamin Linus! With only one more season left, I'm really excited to see how they will wrap it all up, and hopefully shed some light on what's going on and answer all our burning questions. This tv show stays interesting, even after 5 seasons and will be greatly missed after the last season (6).
  • Whoa...

There has never been a show, which could surprise me every week again. "Alias" had a lot of mystery, but that was nothing compared to this one. The beginning was already genius! With Jack waking up somewhere in the jungle and you have no idea what's going on.
    At first you thought it was about the survivors of Oceanic 815 and their fates, but to introduce the Island as a character for its own was mind-blowing. The characters are very deep. They developed throughout the seasons and you learned more about their backgrounds and their future through flashbacks and flash forwards. And it's never standing still. There are constantly new characters introduced which I either hated (Nikki, Paolo) or loved (Desmond, Ben, Daniel). But all of them play a part and have a purpose. Some purposes were already discovered, but to find out what the fate of most of the survivors is we will have to wait until season 6. So many questions need answers that it seems impossible to cover them in only 17 episodes to come. But it's "Lost". That means nothing is impossible. I just hope it will all come to a satisfying ending. Until then, I will watch it again and again, because once you're in this complex system that is "Lost", you simply just can't stop!
  • This is the greatest show ever. The script writers keep me glued and waiting for every other new season. You guys are amazing...the best in the industry. I like Jacob, to bad he dies before we all become acquainted with him and his character. good work

I love the show. The new season, season 5 is just amazing, it has answered so many questions and left us with a few. like who is the Locke impostor. Is he the guy who spoke with Jacob in the first episode under the statue? What's his name and who is he...what is his role in the island? Where has he been all this time? And where is Claire? How could that guy get to Jacob? Isn't Jacob like the 'god' of the island...so many questions! The show is great though. I love it. Keep us dependent. I hope though that you answer all this questions in the final season.
  • great tv show , but it s going on for some time im anxious for the end of this show

for almost 5 years we have been watching this expectacular show and seeing a lot of carectors deing and new appering the question is wen is this show going to end? and if it was worth watching it for this long time?
    So what are the future misteries?
    Why they are in the iland?
    Why is jacob like that?
    when did the darma iniciativ start why the others kill them all?
    I hope to like the show until the end if not why will cry because why wasted all those hours.
  • one ask?

i wanna to know exactly when charolt was born? year 1979 as benjamin said that(see the last of episode 3 season 4) or before as shown that in 1977 when farraday spoke with her when she was swinging "she is already born and have about 7 years ago" (see episode 14 season 5) note: this series is most beautiful series i have seen before but i need anyone explain that for me please
    i think that the season 6 will be more clear and more drama , more action because a lot of questions not answered yet so we will see
  • Add a rich drama with compelling charchter driven storylines, a sprinkle of humour, chunks of island mystrey and monsters, top it with a tearjearker cherry and what you have is Lost, possibly the greatest sci-fi drama ever writen

The surrivors of Oceanic 815, a plane that crash landed on a mysterious and magical island, starts off innocent enough (Expect for possibly being attacked by a giant monster made out of smoke, and polar bears), with the surrivors seeking rescue, shelter, food and water. Slowly we come to learn the tale of all our surrivors, all their dirty secrets, how they were all destined to arrive on this island and how their lives have always been somehow connected. Divisions in the group appear very early on and esculate as time passes by, some believe they were meant to be their, others believed it was concidence, they are solely their because a plane crashed, they have no divine purpose. The surrivors also learn that they not alone on this island, their are "others"

The best way to experince Lost without watching it, is to throw a ten thousand piece jigsaw around your house, with people you don't know. Some of the pieces you find will fit to make the bigger picture clearer, some are put their to throw you off (Though they will suprise you as to were they fit and what they show), and other's you will not have a clue about till the jigsaw is nearly complete. You'll learn more of the people you share your time with, sometimes they'll tell you tales that will make you laugh and their will be times that these tales will make you cry, but they will always keep you focused and entertained. When the jigsaw is complete, you'll feel statsified at what your looking at, if not a little suprised.

Each season of Lost has offered, we the viewers, something different, it has never felt as if it wasn't going somewere but their have been times an episode just fell flat. Everything has its slight imperfections (Nothing will ever be perfect), the things this show does right are so rewarding and enjoyable, you carn't really grumble at one or two bad episodes. Its a show that is not afraid to surprise and shock you, it isnt afraid to make you smile, cry or draw a deep breath at one of its many twists and turns and this is what makes Lost brillant. But to explain any of this show to you now, wouldn't make any sense, you need to watch it from the start, but when its five o clock in the morning and your telling your spouse just one more episode, don't blame me!
  • Lost is a unique program that only comes along every so often. We should enjoy it while we can.

Lost is the story of a plane that crashes on an island in the south pacific; some survive but many perish. Right from the start the survivors realize there is something different about the island. The islands new inhabitants must survive many trials an tribulations. There are forces unseen at work against them. They uncover a series of rooms and have to enter a number every 108 minutes or something bad will happen. They encounter a group of survivors on the other side of the island. Then they encounter their most formidable opponents yet, "the Others" which is a group of original inhabitants. They split into groups one with the others and one against the others. Then comes the group who wants to rescue them but are only looking for the island. And the story continues.
  • I want out....

What the hell!? Why have they gone back to 1977!? I hate it! The plot just resolves around being in 1977, which is poorly propped might I point out! Just get back to the modern day NOW, or I will switch off, because that 100th episode was perhaps the most over hyped thing EVER!!! "The Constant" from season 3 was so mesmirising that when they compared "The Variable" to it I was instantly excited that finally this season might be picking up pace. It didn't. Lost has fallen once again, and this time it's worse than EVER. The only reason I continue to watch it is to get answers - which were promised in "The Variable"....but weren't delivered.
  • Lost on the Island

The show frequently hits the right buttons and many of the story lines and arcs the show has developed over the course of its first season on the air is a joy to behold. The show is of superb quality and the casting is nearly always perfect. The story telling mostly revolves around the characters and character development. The characters are conveniently and improbably connected through their backstories, but maybe fate drew them together. There's still a mysterious air of the supernatural surrounding the events on the island. The Island itself is the biggest mystery and the greatest character in the show.
  • " Best tv show ever ! " seriously i dont think there will be or was a tv show that is as amazing as lost it keeps you entertained during a whole episode , amazingly writter, acted by the actor...

it is not just a tv show for me its sooo much more im very addicted to it and i keeps rewatching it over and over again ... it has all the qualities of a perfect tv show drama,action,thriller,sci-fi and humour !!.... it shows time travel in a whole new way ....to be honest i wasnt a sci-fi fan but after watching how lost introduced time travel ... i love sci-fi i like where the show is heading and i hope we get an amazing ending for season 6 im sad its ending but still hyped to watch how it ends ... my favourite season so far is season 5 and my favourite character is ben ...i love to hate him and
  • Lost is the best!!!!

People!! I cant believe how many people I hear complaining about all the unanswered questions on Lost. That is the point of the show!!! You have to pay attention to every little detail and even then the light bulb may not go on. That is what makes the show so great. It is a continuation.... It is not a series with a tidy little ending every week. This show really makes you think. Unlike most of the other garbage on television. The depth they have gone to with each character is awesome in my book. I love this show and personally will be very sad to see it end.
  • jag älskar verkeligen dena serien. Lost var den allra första serien jag verkeligen älskade. Spänningen, dramat, romantiken.Kate och sawyer är mina favorit karaktärer och jag skulle så gärna villja att dom blev tillsammans dem är så enormt sööööööööta11111

one of my absolute favorite tv series! Lost was the first show i relly loved and i still do. the season was season 3 that was the season that everything happend.In the fourth season i thought it was a little bit to much at the same time but it was still god. My favorite couple is Kate and sawyer they are so cute and i really hope kate picks sawyer over jack. Overall the show is one of the biggest on television and i hope that the next season is gonna be as big as the rest of them !
  • Lost Season 5.

Lost's season 5 is by far one of the strongest of the series. The answers are beginning to appear and it's almost as if a jigsaw puzzle is being sculpted in front of us with each piece slowly fitting together. Much like season 4 the pace of the show is much faster than previous seasons diving us straight into the action.

There have already been some very memorable moments such as the concept of time travel which I must say has obviously been in the works since season 3. During this season time travel is a very big part of Lost and is helping to answer a fair few questions in an exciting way. It's almost like Back to the Future meets Castaway and this makes it a very unique and special show. There have been some very funny moments especially when Hurley and Sayid team up. Sawyer still continues his typical wit never failing to give us a one liner and Jack is starting to become a man of faith. The best story arc is the resurecction of John Locke feeding us new ideas about what else the island is able to do. The Dharma Initiative are also being explained gradually and this has helped to take the show in a completely new direction. Lost season 5 has definitely exceeded my expectations because it offers the audience drama, adventure, mystery, romance and now time travel. It makes you wonder what they have in store for season 6. What ever it is I am certain it won't disappoint.
  • Lost

Summary: The survivors of a plane crash land on an island in the middle of the sea, but it is no ordinary island. While the survivors continue to survive and find a way off, the backgrounds of the main characters are explored, who they were before the crash.

Plot: 8.5/10

Season One: 9.9/10
    Season Two: 9.7/10
    Season Three: 8.0/10
    Season Four: 9.0/10

Characters: 8.5/10

Acting: 9.0/10

Music: 8.5/10

Overall: 9.5/10

Opinion: The story is totally brilliant, and there are barely any flat characters. Almost all of them have depth. My only problem is the creators desire to make as many loose ends as possible. Other than that, it's A+.
  • LOST IS GREAT!

LOST is the best show I have ever seen. I started watching the 1st season after the 5th season had already started. I bought all the seasons on itunes so i could watch them and get caught up, and I never do this but I had to with LOST because it is just that good. It was worth every penny and more! I was a little annoyed with the constant flash-backs during the first few episodes of season 1, but that ended quickly so no harm done there. My personal favorite season is season 3 but all of the seasons are amazing. Season 4 can be a little confusing if you don't understand that the flashes are actually flash-forwards (I speak from personal experience). If you are thinking about buying this show (DVD or itunes), BUY IT! It is completely worth it!
  • suberb... suprising...

Lost is one of those shows that all people should like, but some people think it sucks. The best Drama i have ever seen. A+++, R+++, 100000000%. In one word, fabulous. It is about Oceanic flight 815 and it crashing including the events afterward and some flashbacks. SPOILER ALERT: It includes a smoke monster that is revealed to be the closest thng to Anubis there ever is. The island moves as well. Charectors include Ben Linus, Sawyer, Jon Locke, Jack, Kate, and more. It is a vivid storyline, and it keeps you guessing. It comes on every Wednsday at 9:00 P.M.
  • The greatest show ever created!

I don't know how the writers come up with some of the stuff this show is very impressive. The story line is great. The mysteries of the island are quite cool also. The lifes of the characters that are revealed in flashblacks was a very smart idea it gives you a whole different perspective towards each character. I the twists and shocking moments they have on the show. It is a must watch. I don't see how anyone can hate it. I do admit it can get confusing for some people, i wasn't confused at all. One of the most spectacular tv shows!

#1