Lost

ABC (ended 2010)

QuackIV

Lost Fan Reviews page 84 of 88

• An amazing programme that brought people together to be friends and help each other survive after a horrific plane crash

when i first saw this programme it was amazing i was glad that the people who survived the horrific plane crash came together and helped each other survive.I was shocked that there was a pregenant women on the island tho.I wish this programme produced more episodes and hopefully more seasons as well because i really love this programme.
  • Hands down one of the best shows ever put on the tube.

This is my kind of show. Easily one of my all time fav. shows. Its about time that shows of this kind are finally getting the attention they deserve. X-Files is odvisouly the linch pin for this type of show. i would put shows like Nght Stalker or Twin Peaks as the linch pin, but neither grabbed the frenzy that X-Files did. I just hope this show is not dragged out for too many seasons. Let this one go out with a bang not a wimper.
  • You'll find yourself Lost in the world of every person on the island.

Lost is the best drama on television. Last summer when I saw previews for this show, I was skeptical. How do you make a whole series about some people stranded on an island? How can you keep it interesting for more than a few episodes?

This is how.

By making it a human drama rather than a cheesy thriller, JJ Abrams makes you care about the characters while exploring a show as deep and mysterious as the island itself.

Each episode revolves around a few specific characters. Where Abrams really succeeds is the fact that every character has a history that will make you think and care about the character.

Incredibly well-written and superbly acted, Lost has us counting down the days until Season 2.
  • A show that is truly boring.

0.0
    This show is so boring that most of the people I know stopped watching it half way through the season because they found it uninteresting. Me though I stopped watching it during the first episode. Pilot episodes should be able to catch your attention keep you asking questions about what will happen next. I wasn't interested I kept getting bored and I didn't care what happened next.
  • Lost... something refreshing and new

This is the only television show That I have tuned into on a regular basis, the first in over four years... I missed it at first but got hooked over Thanksgiving/Christmas when they started rerunning the first episodes. No matter where I am I take time out and watch Lost
  • I saw the entire first season in 2 days. I still cant stop thinking about it. This is, quite simply, great tv

I saw the entire first season in 2 days. I still cant stop thinking about it. This is, quite simply, great tv. Nothing comes close to the suspense and feel of the island. Its one of the best shows ive seen in awhile, and an on-going series to boot. The characters are amazing. i never would have thought a rag tag bunch of cast aways could cause this much intensity and excitement in an hour every week. The \"hope\" this show generates is beyond comprehension. Season two is coming up and I cant wait to find out what\'s under that hatch.
  • Finally a show that has everything TV has not supplied for so so very long!!

In my most likely sanctimonious opinion, this has to be the best damn show on television!! I remember thinking to myself back in the old days... 'oh yeah, might check this show out, its got the dude from party of five in it and that guy from lord of the rings, might be cool'. Little did i know that i would be sitting at work tearing my hair out in anticipation for the next episode to come by. I don't think i have been wow'd by such a show since i walked out of the first Matrix.

The shows character building if by far the best i have seen on any TV show to date (closest i can think would be 24). I was on the edge of my seat right from the first frame of the pilot episode. The production value really does enhance the "pulled in" factor. Casting is absolutely brilliant with the super A grade performances from Matthew Fox, Josh Holloway, Evangeline Lilly and most notably Terry O'Quinn.

If you haven't seen this show yet then i seriously advise you go and pre-order season 1 as I guarantee it will be the best $40 you will spend. If you like being entertained that is...
  • This show really makes you think and dream, and I think it's the "show to beat"! I almost gave up on TV, and then I got Lost! I AM A LOSTIE!

I started watching it when I heard that Dominic Monaghan (my precious) had a lead role in it. I enjoy the fact that it's a slow-moving show...that gives me something to obsess over for until I'm 18! Maybe even longer! J.J. Abrams and Damon Lindeloff (spell check), you rock! And my special thanks to the person who did the casting. You are sooo right by casting Dom Monaghan. The people who just watch it because of Dom probably make up about 20% if not more of the Losties.
  • Mystery,sci-fi,dramma rolled into one.

best sci-fi/drama series ever since the X-Files...Love LOVE LOST! A very well-put together show that begs us for more! Second season will show us more on people we have yet familiarized ourselves with. The introduction of Anna Lucia on Exodus One is a huge hint on what we will be seeing more of...the other survivors!
  • My New Best Friend is an Understatement! LONG LIVE LOST!

I turn on the TV every Wensday, and the first thing that pops into mind is LOST! It screams in my head, and I switch to the chanel and realize its only 4:00. Im not trying to say im obsessed, that would be an understatement. This show kills! The cliff hangers are well planed out and keep me comming back for more. The flash backs show me who the characters really are, and what they are. And when they are at the island, its all pure adventure, mystery, action and suspence. I haven't been watching the show for very long, but I still have to say this... Long Live LOST!
  • Lost is a rip-off of Gilligan's Island.

0.0
    Lost is a rip-off of Gilligan's Island. It's unoriginal, though it has more people stranded than Gilligan. Though, it gave ABC a hit, I'd rather be 'lost' in a desert than be watching the show, even though it is popular. I tuned in and it bored me. I didn't like it, and I don't want to watch the show again.
  • Lost is the calibur of TV show that gives hope to a new generation of reality dredge.

Lost isn't about how a stack of people left on an island learn to live with one another. Thats Survivor. Lost is about uncovering secrets and mysteries. Figuring out what connections these planewrecked characters have to one another. Gradually unlocking why this island seems to want to keep these people in fear, and what desperately people we are completely unaware of actually want.

In one series of Lost we have watched a community of people continue to hide from one another. We know their pasts, and yet they still know nothing about each other. They disguise their histories, ignore their co-incidences. Act erractically to help or discourage one another.

Lost combines everything from exceptional character development to vicerial action sequences. We learn to love these characters, to mourn their deaths and cheer their accomplishments. Many are quick to claim that in an entire season, that "nothing" has happened.

It couldn't be furthur from the truth - the first season was dedicated to teaching us everything that we need to know about the characters. The second is destined to unlock a hell of a lot more.
  • This show follows the survivors of a plane crash. It shows their fight for survival on the island this being from the creatures who go bump in the night or the other castaways. The show follows their story on the island and the background stories leading

This show has done 2 great things to television: 1. Help put a end to the reality TV invasion 2. Shape the future of primetime TV. This show has raised the bar so high that we can expect more shows like this. Each character is different and their clashes can be seen such as Jack and Sawyer or Boone and Sayid. However their differences don't matter when it comes to survival that being their main priority. They simply must work together however. J.J. Abrams has created a groundbreaking show that delivers!
  • The best show on television, period.

JJ Abrams' ability to create mystery after mystery, built on the answers provided by the earlier mystery and certainly much more intriguing than the one before is worth all my viewing time! I've been a fan since Alias, unfortunately that show's gone downhill, but I attribute that to the success of Lost, and I'm all the happier for it!
  • lost is great its an entertainment ride of a life time. You never know what is going to happen next! Great show and a guilty pleasure all in one!!!

lost is one of my favorite programs because you can never tell whats going to happen next? the 2 hour pilot was amazing and from there it just got better. i admit some episode were pointless and just made you wanna kill yourself because you just wanna find out something. the last few episodes were really coming along in the storyline. it was really intresting to find out what was going to happen next. then the season finale came and at the end they opened the hatch and it ended when they were just about to open it! now that was a cliffhanger but an annoying one at that. so now we just have too wait for the second season to begin!
  • This is great! It always keeps you wanting more.

I always love watching this show. It keeps you interested each week. It is very original with that mystery spin to it. I hate missing this show for two reasons. It's so good that it's really hard to miss and if you miss it then you lose some of the plot and its kind of hard to catch up. Even though you can get reviews and other stuff to tell you what happened, there is no really way of getting all of the stuff you need unless you see the show. But otherwise this show is great and I recommend to anyone above the age of 13 (It would probably too hard for anyone under 13 to understand).
  • Stripped of everything, the 48 survivors scavenge what they can from the plane for their survival. Some panic. Some pin their hopes on rescue. A few find inner strength they never knew they had.

I love this show. This is the best show ever on tv. I love to watch this show. I am so addicted to it during the regular season I was on the internet everyday looking up stuff about Lost. Everytime I watch this show I love it even more. I am so glad that they came out with a show like this. Even though I did not start watching the show until the pilot episode reaired in Dec. 2004 I love the show in an instant. I think the American Idol should not air at the same time Lost does so more people could watch Lost, and fall in love with it like I did. Curse American Idol it is the stupidest show on earth and is giving Lost 2nd place ratings. Lost is the #1 show on tv today!
  • Be prepared to have this show take over your life!

This is the best show to make friends with. From the moment I first watched I was hooked into needing to know what others think is going on.
    Even in it's reruns I catch things and want to know more.I had never gone into a show's forum before and Lost got me hooked.
    Even in the summer reruns I am constantly catching new things,and have the burning need to discuss this in the Lost forum.
    Definitely don't miss this show,and come back to the Lost forum and make some new friends!There will be plenty to talk about.This show has a way of staying with you.
  • Lost blows my socks off.

I mean, literally, this show has it all. Polar bears on a desert island, hallibuton cases loaded with guns, cute folks from many different nationalities and, of course, many interesting "back stories". My favorite show is the only show I watch regularlly L O S T . Thank you JJ Abrahms for giving us a worthwhile treat.
  • A great show!

Lost is one of my favorites at the moment. It has great storylines, intriguing characters, and it keeps viewers engaged into the action.

It can also be a little confusing at times with its unanswered questions, but I think that's what keeps viewers watching.

I cannot wait for what surprises are to come.
  • A bunch of people crashed into an island.

I really lke this show, but i dont know how long they can stretch out this story line. I mean, come on, you cant live on an island for the rest of forever. I did think that the season finale was special, they took the kid!!! Pirates!!! Who knew? Now I geuss that they will have to find the kid, or they could leave him behind, after all, he was just another mouth to feed. Just kidding. The cast is great, because there is a range of characters. I also like how the show tells about the different people every episode.
    this show will hopefully stick around for a while.
  • A very cool show! Keep us on the edge of ours seats! Very interesting characters and apealling stories. "Sawyer" is very cute and my type of guy! "Kate" is my kind of woman - strong and independent! Please continue the good work, but must reveal some of t

A very cool show! Keep us on the edge of ours seats! Very interesting characters and apealling stories. "Sawyer" is very cute and my type of guy! "Kate" is my kind of woman - strong and independent! Please continue the good work, but must reveal some of the misteries! Two thumbs up!
  • This frog really is a prince!

I was not expectint this show to be able to stay good all season. Not only has it stayed great, it is getting better! The way the back-stories all interweave is masterful.

I would think that there may be some lame knock-offs of this show, but maybe not. This is a hard to reproduce formula.

Thanks J.J. Abrams, Bryan Burk, ABC and the rest of the cast & crew for proving that a show about survivor with good writing talent and acting talent is better than a reality show about survivors.
  • TOTAL PUZZLE!!

Lost is a total puzzle, its fun to put together because its, alot different then some of the other shows on TV. It's great because there are so many secrets of the mysterious island that there all on. There's also many questions you can ask yourself, especially on the season finally. Like " Why did they take Walt" "Was Sawyer shot" "What is the hatch" and probably the most asked question is "Whats the creature."
  • Predict the unpredictable. Amazing.

The attention to detail in this show is mindblowing, from subtle symbolism to far-fetched character connections. Never underestimate the importance of a minor detail in the early episodes, they will turn into a major plot point. I am highly impressed with every aspect of this show from plot development to the diverse range of characters to the unusual realism of the situation (however this is heavily debated). There is an effective balance of flashbacks and plot development to enhance each individual character. An incredible show.
  • TELEFILM OF THE YEAR!

Ciao a tutti io sono italiano e da quando vedo lost non dormo + la notte... è fantastico e si merita come voto + di 10 e il telefilm dell\'anno e immagino già come andrà a finire... qmc voglio sapere se ci sarà una seconda stagione... lo spero anche perchè dopo tutto questo sucesso non può finire così.
  • Wow is one word summing it all up.

This show is the best hour on TV and it comes packed full of Spence, betrayal, love, and a great mystery. I don't want to give too much away but the evil "Others" are hiding something on this island that the survivors crashed on. This security system rips people to shreds. Why do they want the boy?
  • totally awesome show! love, love, love it! too bad ian somerhalder isnt coming back though, he was great. all the actors do an awesome job.

love it! its a totally awesome show! i am definetly anticipating next season, but i\'m totally heartbroken that ian somerhalder wont be rejoining the cast since his character boone died in season 1! he was an amazing character, however the show must go on! the entire plot is wonderfully engaging and gets you to keep coming back for more. im anticipating the second season of lost more than any other show. definetly worth buying the first season on dvd. all the actors do an amazing job at portraying the real fear on the island. i want to find out what that monster thing is!
  • I`m LOST but I like it!

I watch it on AXN in Poland.It is so cool. It keeps me alert and uncertain of what is going to happen next. First rate acting and thrilling plot.I wish it has been every day not once a week.I`m kind of addicted to it. I can recommend it to everyone.
  • Best show I have ever had the pleasure of watching.

I became interested in this show the first time I saw the first teaser-type commercial for it. I have been watching TV for all of my natural life, and I have to say this is the first show that I have made a priority. With other shows, I wouldn\'t mind taping them if I was unavailable and then watching them later. With Lost, every episode is a must-see event at the time it is aired. The last thing I need is for everyone at the office talking about the episode I missed the night before, and ruining the experience for me. That\'s right, I said experience. This is much more than a TV show for me. The visuals are stunning, the music is completely in tune with the feelings evoked by the amazing performances, and every actor feels right for the role they are in. Lost will draw you in, and keep you within its firm grasp until the last episode of the season, then let you go only for you to want to come back for more.