Lost

ABC (ended 2010)

QuackIV

Lost Fan Reviews page 84 of 88

• This show follows the survivors of a plane crash. It shows their fight for survival on the island this being from the creatures who go bump in the night or the other castaways. The show follows their story on the island and the background stories leading

This show has done 2 great things to television: 1. Help put a end to the reality TV invasion 2. Shape the future of primetime TV. This show has raised the bar so high that we can expect more shows like this. Each character is different and their clashes can be seen such as Jack and Sawyer or Boone and Sayid. However their differences don't matter when it comes to survival that being their main priority. They simply must work together however. J.J. Abrams has created a groundbreaking show that delivers!
  • The best show on television, period.

JJ Abrams' ability to create mystery after mystery, built on the answers provided by the earlier mystery and certainly much more intriguing than the one before is worth all my viewing time! I've been a fan since Alias, unfortunately that show's gone downhill, but I attribute that to the success of Lost, and I'm all the happier for it!
  • lost is great its an entertainment ride of a life time. You never know what is going to happen next! Great show and a guilty pleasure all in one!!!

lost is one of my favorite programs because you can never tell whats going to happen next? the 2 hour pilot was amazing and from there it just got better. i admit some episode were pointless and just made you wanna kill yourself because you just wanna find out something. the last few episodes were really coming along in the storyline. it was really intresting to find out what was going to happen next. then the season finale came and at the end they opened the hatch and it ended when they were just about to open it! now that was a cliffhanger but an annoying one at that. so now we just have too wait for the second season to begin!
  • This is great! It always keeps you wanting more.

I always love watching this show. It keeps you interested each week. It is very original with that mystery spin to it. I hate missing this show for two reasons. It's so good that it's really hard to miss and if you miss it then you lose some of the plot and its kind of hard to catch up. Even though you can get reviews and other stuff to tell you what happened, there is no really way of getting all of the stuff you need unless you see the show. But otherwise this show is great and I recommend to anyone above the age of 13 (It would probably too hard for anyone under 13 to understand).
  • Stripped of everything, the 48 survivors scavenge what they can from the plane for their survival. Some panic. Some pin their hopes on rescue. A few find inner strength they never knew they had.

I love this show. This is the best show ever on tv. I love to watch this show. I am so addicted to it during the regular season I was on the internet everyday looking up stuff about Lost. Everytime I watch this show I love it even more. I am so glad that they came out with a show like this. Even though I did not start watching the show until the pilot episode reaired in Dec. 2004 I love the show in an instant. I think the American Idol should not air at the same time Lost does so more people could watch Lost, and fall in love with it like I did. Curse American Idol it is the stupidest show on earth and is giving Lost 2nd place ratings. Lost is the #1 show on tv today!
  • Be prepared to have this show take over your life!

This is the best show to make friends with. From the moment I first watched I was hooked into needing to know what others think is going on.
    Even in it's reruns I catch things and want to know more.I had never gone into a show's forum before and Lost got me hooked.
    Even in the summer reruns I am constantly catching new things,and have the burning need to discuss this in the Lost forum.
    Definitely don't miss this show,and come back to the Lost forum and make some new friends!There will be plenty to talk about.This show has a way of staying with you.
  • Lost blows my socks off.

I mean, literally, this show has it all. Polar bears on a desert island, hallibuton cases loaded with guns, cute folks from many different nationalities and, of course, many interesting "back stories". My favorite show is the only show I watch regularlly L O S T . Thank you JJ Abrahms for giving us a worthwhile treat.
  • A great show!

Lost is one of my favorites at the moment. It has great storylines, intriguing characters, and it keeps viewers engaged into the action.

It can also be a little confusing at times with its unanswered questions, but I think that's what keeps viewers watching.

I cannot wait for what surprises are to come.
  • A bunch of people crashed into an island.

I really lke this show, but i dont know how long they can stretch out this story line. I mean, come on, you cant live on an island for the rest of forever. I did think that the season finale was special, they took the kid!!! Pirates!!! Who knew? Now I geuss that they will have to find the kid, or they could leave him behind, after all, he was just another mouth to feed. Just kidding. The cast is great, because there is a range of characters. I also like how the show tells about the different people every episode.
    this show will hopefully stick around for a while.
  • A very cool show! Keep us on the edge of ours seats! Very interesting characters and apealling stories. "Sawyer" is very cute and my type of guy! "Kate" is my kind of woman - strong and independent! Please continue the good work, but must reveal some of t

A very cool show! Keep us on the edge of ours seats! Very interesting characters and apealling stories. "Sawyer" is very cute and my type of guy! "Kate" is my kind of woman - strong and independent! Please continue the good work, but must reveal some of the misteries! Two thumbs up!
  • This frog really is a prince!

I was not expectint this show to be able to stay good all season. Not only has it stayed great, it is getting better! The way the back-stories all interweave is masterful.

I would think that there may be some lame knock-offs of this show, but maybe not. This is a hard to reproduce formula.

Thanks J.J. Abrams, Bryan Burk, ABC and the rest of the cast & crew for proving that a show about survivor with good writing talent and acting talent is better than a reality show about survivors.
  • TOTAL PUZZLE!!

Lost is a total puzzle, its fun to put together because its, alot different then some of the other shows on TV. It's great because there are so many secrets of the mysterious island that there all on. There's also many questions you can ask yourself, especially on the season finally. Like " Why did they take Walt" "Was Sawyer shot" "What is the hatch" and probably the most asked question is "Whats the creature."
  • Predict the unpredictable. Amazing.

The attention to detail in this show is mindblowing, from subtle symbolism to far-fetched character connections. Never underestimate the importance of a minor detail in the early episodes, they will turn into a major plot point. I am highly impressed with every aspect of this show from plot development to the diverse range of characters to the unusual realism of the situation (however this is heavily debated). There is an effective balance of flashbacks and plot development to enhance each individual character. An incredible show.
  • TELEFILM OF THE YEAR!

Ciao a tutti io sono italiano e da quando vedo lost non dormo + la notte... è fantastico e si merita come voto + di 10 e il telefilm dell\'anno e immagino già come andrà a finire... qmc voglio sapere se ci sarà una seconda stagione... lo spero anche perchè dopo tutto questo sucesso non può finire così.
  • Wow is one word summing it all up.

This show is the best hour on TV and it comes packed full of Spence, betrayal, love, and a great mystery. I don't want to give too much away but the evil "Others" are hiding something on this island that the survivors crashed on. This security system rips people to shreds. Why do they want the boy?
  • totally awesome show! love, love, love it! too bad ian somerhalder isnt coming back though, he was great. all the actors do an awesome job.

love it! its a totally awesome show! i am definetly anticipating next season, but i\'m totally heartbroken that ian somerhalder wont be rejoining the cast since his character boone died in season 1! he was an amazing character, however the show must go on! the entire plot is wonderfully engaging and gets you to keep coming back for more. im anticipating the second season of lost more than any other show. definetly worth buying the first season on dvd. all the actors do an amazing job at portraying the real fear on the island. i want to find out what that monster thing is!
  • I`m LOST but I like it!

I watch it on AXN in Poland.It is so cool. It keeps me alert and uncertain of what is going to happen next. First rate acting and thrilling plot.I wish it has been every day not once a week.I`m kind of addicted to it. I can recommend it to everyone.
  • Best show I have ever had the pleasure of watching.

I became interested in this show the first time I saw the first teaser-type commercial for it. I have been watching TV for all of my natural life, and I have to say this is the first show that I have made a priority. With other shows, I wouldn\'t mind taping them if I was unavailable and then watching them later. With Lost, every episode is a must-see event at the time it is aired. The last thing I need is for everyone at the office talking about the episode I missed the night before, and ruining the experience for me. That\'s right, I said experience. This is much more than a TV show for me. The visuals are stunning, the music is completely in tune with the feelings evoked by the amazing performances, and every actor feels right for the role they are in. Lost will draw you in, and keep you within its firm grasp until the last episode of the season, then let you go only for you to want to come back for more.
  • My favorite show on tv right know. every ep make you want to come back for more

This is one of the most unique shows ever. almost every ep ends in a cliffhanger. And the season ended in the biggest cliffhanger ever. You might think people would stop watching because of that but they keep coming back to watch and find out what is going to happen only to find another cliffhanger. A truly awesome show.
  • This is just the most fantastic show to hit the screen since 24. Once you start watching it you\'re sure to be hooked forever!!!

This show totally rocks for me! It\'s got everything and is totally fast paced. The characters all have their shady pasts but they still charm the pants off you!! My favorite guys would have to be Hurley (so funny) Jack (so dependable) and Sawyer (so D*amn HOT). I can\'t wait to see what season 2 brings, so many questions left unanswered...Love this show and I highly recommend it to everyone :wink:
  • Lost is a refreshing addition to a wide array of cringe-worthy television shows.

There isn't a television show that can confuse me as well as Lost can. Almost nothing is really explained by the end of the first season, but this factor intrigues people just as much as it frustrates them. There are many things I love about the show:

(1) There is such diversity among the characters, and this show portrays each person realistically.
    (2) There is an extraordinary amount of clues hidden around the island and in every episode.
    (3) Each episode features the back-story of a character, which is always fascinating.
    (4) Almost every episode is riveting, if not frightening.
    (5) The viewer almost always finds themselves saying 'wow' or 'whoa' by the end of each episode.

These are just a few of the major things that differentiate Lost from other television shows. They are also the very reason I watch Lost. It's definitely worth the time to go through the episodes. I appreciate the fact that the creators consider the audience to be quite intelligent. It's quite obvious that a lot of thought has been put into the show.
  • Well how should I sum this show up? It is creepy, thrilling, exciting, chilling, it has great and interesting characters, a strange yet very cool storyline, and the people who made this must be pure genius!

Lost premiered in the fall of 2004, not even a year ago to this day! At first I was merely interested, and that became a feeling of urgency! This show defiantly keeps you excited all the way through, there was never a boring episode in sight! The acting in this show is superb! Matthew Fox who plays the leader and doctor on the island, has a superior sense about him throughout the show, even though he is kind, and friendly, he is still the most valuable and important figure on the island. Another character is the criminal girl Kate, who is tough, intelligent, and not afraid to show it, however she has a haunting past that fills her with a sense of low self esteem.

Charlie is the drug addict who is (despite his addiction) a caring person. Being on the island changes him more than anyone would expect. John Locke is the most interesting character by far, his past is strange, and he himself is a little on the crazy side, but he is talented in many different things, and a big asset to the survivors. There are many other intriguing characters on the island as well, and according to sources from abc, there will be a new set of characters coming in the second season!

The glances back at the survivors lives before the crash are all very neat, and make sense as to why they had to get on that plane, that would take them on the fateful plunge into a horrific island, plagued with beasts, mysteries, and even death. But the story that involves them all on the island itself is even more haunting than that of their pasts. Black smoke, polar bears, a person who has been there for over sixteen years, strange numbers, that seem to connect to different people, a hatch that will not open, all mysteries still unexplained.

When the 1st season left off, and it seemed to resolve little, I was not angry however, nor do I think many of the viewers were. It keeps you hanging on, clinging to the thought of that blessed season premiere in the fall, and we all know that it will resolve everything eventually! This show is simply brilliant, and is defiantly a classic.

• Lost is a show that might not have the best effects, but has amazing scenes perfectly acted out and set up and is worth watching. Lost is one of a kind.

Lost is about strangers having to work together on an island with its mystery because of a plane crash they all were in. The cast of lost are really good actors and the sets and props are perfectly done. It isnt that addictive but the ideas are just so great that you have to watch it anyway. Each episode reveals something about a character and unlocks mysteries of the island they are stranded in. Each character of lost is unique in their own way. You can never predict what will happen next in lost and is a show people should watch.
  • LOVE IT!!

Best show on TV at the moment. Love the concept, love the actors (mmmmm Matt Fox)

Can't wait for next season. Loved how it finished but dying to know whats down the Hatch. Looking foward to the new cast members too, should be interesting. Looking foward to see what happenes with Walt and "The Others".
  • WOW!!!!!!!!! PLEASE READ

What a terrific show! There is so much that happens in each show. I have so many questions about it. Like where does the hatch lead to, what happened to Walt, and why was Boone the one to die? Did he die by fate, did he die cause Locke set him up, or did he die cause the island gave life by Claires baby, and then in return the island has to take life?????????? Many questions. But thats what i love about the show. It keeps you guessing. Oh ya, did i mention what the heck is the monster? Is it just a alarm system, or an actual monster? Did u notice something, remember when Walt was reading the comic book with the polar bear on it? Well then what happened, the gang ran into a polar bear!!!!!!!!!HUH. Also in the finale when they boarded the plane, Walt didnt speak or smile till he saw Hurley. HUH. Then what is up with Hurleys numbers. WOW. That is strange. I cant wait till next season. Peace
  • An airplane crashes in the middle of nowhere. The survivors attempt to survive on an island hiding secrets and terrors they could never possibly imagine.

I remembering watching "Lost" for the first time from some tapes my friend let me borrow. The experience was so addicting that I spent a whole day just trying to catch up to my friend. Each minute was intoxicating. I realized then that "Lost" was perhaps the best television show I've seen in years.

If there was one thing that kept me glued to the television screen, it was the story. Written by the brilliant J.J. Abrams, "Lost" was intended to be a drama - and it succeeds with some pretty powerful moments. There are plot twists and turns, suspense, and mystery in "Lost" so that it becomes necessary to keep watching to put the pieces together. Never has a show been so captivating as "Lost" has, making you want to know more about the secrets of the island and the people.

Speaking of people, the characters are excellent. Each one brings their own unique trait to the show, diverse and rich with life. The actors are so well put together sometimes I think it' reality TV.

But if you're looking for action and adventure, "Lost" won't let you down either. There's really never a dull moment.

"Lost" comes out on DVD later this year. If you haven't watched it, what the hell is wrong with you!? Pick up a copy, because you're going to like what you'll see.
  • Lost is about a group of people with intresting backrounds stranded on a mysterious island because of their plane crash. The island is very mysterious and scary and exciting. There are times when you're jumping out of your seat out of excitement.

I think lost is one of the greatest shows ever made. There hasn't been one episode thats disappointed me. The characters are very charming and interesting and some have mysterious and sad backrounds. In an episode they have flashbacks that tell a life of a character before the plane crash while telling whats happening on the island, it's a very unique way of telling a story. The survivors of the plane crash try to solve the mysteries of the island and try to get back home but it is not easy and some even die. There have been sad times when even someone that rarely cries (me) sobs away at the unfortunate events of lost. Overall lost is a great show but you should not watch it if you don't have time to watch it every wednesday night because if you watch one episode you will get hooked
  • I love it, and hope it stays for a long time! The best thing since Buffy.

I am a huge fan of this show! Part reality, cause anyone could get stranded on a island, and part sci-fi. Who knew there were huge mystical beings on an unchartered island! I have missed Buffy and then Roswell was shut down, and finally i have something good to watch. The first episode was very riviting and it just kept getting better. I definatly give it props!
  • 48 survives a plane crash. That is just the beginning and the survivors must fight too survive when the rescue aren't comming

When it's all start we see a closeup of an eyelid, the person soon wake up and we follow him as he run throufh a forest and comes to a beach. We see the remains of a plane and we find out it has crashed they have to stay together if they wanna survive. But this is no ordinary island. Its something else on it. Some kind of animal. And as well as we see what's going on on the island, the characters has flashbacks and we get too see how they were before the crash.
    It's really interesting and really, really, great. I am so in love with this show.
  • This show is just amazing. It's got everything a great show needs: a lot of comedy, beautiful romance, exciting thriller, a little sci-fi and the most important thing: it makes our heads go crazy. Not because we don't like it, it's because we love it.

Lost is an unbelievable success in Sweden. Not since Roots and The Macahans an international show has been so popular. Every Wednesday about 1 million people get lost in the popular drama. (That is 1/9 of our population.) Other shows like Desperate Housewives and The O.C. gets ratings like 600 000 viewers. Just those numbers proves how great it is.
    I got lost in Lost in just a few moments. At first, I just added it to my I-got-to-see-this-on-TV-list that involves maybe 5 TV-shows that I just follow. Nothing more. But after a couple of episodes it was my absolute favourite TV-show ever. And I tell you: I've seen a lot.
    I started looking for it on the internet and kept me updated in every new episode that had aired in the U.S. (See, I live in Sweden, and TV4 shows the latest episode from U.S.A. after about 8 weeks airing over there.) I know all the names of the stars and I know all the names of each episode, which number it had and who it was about.
    Talk about lost in Lost. But I just can't help myself. A few years ago I was lost in the drama Lois & Clark. I still like it, but Lost has taken that special place in my heart. There's just something about it that makes it so great. And I know I'm not alone.
    Talking about the numbers: 4 8 15 16 23 42? What is that? Another mystery on this island, I guess. Then there's the Hatch. What is inside of it? Will we find out next season? Who will die, anyway?
    I hope it's not anyone I like. But then, I like every carachter. All the carachters are just so special and so well-written. Their stories are both sad and sometimes happy. That is another thing that makes this show worth getting lost in.
    Now, my favourite carachters are Sawyer and Sayid. Pretty odd, since they kind of "hate" each other. Then there's Shannon and Kate, that I also like.
    I could sit here and write on and on about them and how great they are, but it's up to you to find out and watch the incredible show when it's second season begins in Fall on ABC.
    Find Lost, get lost.
    It doesn't get any better than this.