Lost

ABC (ended 2010)

QuackIV

Lost Fan Reviews (2634)

• SO SO SO SO SO AMAZING

This show has so many good things about it. The cast is phenomenal and diverse, the plot is really well written and is full of suspense, and I really like the Flashbacks!
  • Tabula Rasa

Visually stunning and wonderfully acted by an all-star cast, Lost is a creative enigmatic thrill ride with endearing characters and a broad humanistic scope that isn't seen anywhere else on television. Its engaging mysteries drive its addicting plot to a shocking endpoint.
  • awesome tv show

very nice and entertaining show
  • Finest television experience ever!

Hands down the greatest cinematic experience in all of entertainment history. LOST is just mesmerizing and carries with it an extraordinary amount of replay value. Come discuss your love and passion for the show over at my LOST themed Facebook group called "LOST FANS UNITE!" The members are very friendly and there is tons of great LOST related content to be found on a regular basis. Come join us over at "LOST FANS UNITE! and easily fall in love with our show all over again! :)
  • it will alwys be the best show

best show i literaly have no words of how much i love the show and always recommend lost to whoever is looking for a new show i can't explain how good this show i hope they do a reboot lost.......
  • The Philosophy of Lost is key to understanding

My wife and I started watching lost a little over a year ago and finished it a about a week ago. Throughout the series we both fell in love with it so much it is now our favorite show. We came across it on Netflix and We decided to give it a chance after seeing my oldest brother obsess over it till "the end". After he watched the last ep on season 6 his love faded like many fans that followed the show over the years. When everything was said and done him and many fans felt for lack of a better words lost. Knowing these view points from the start we payed close attention to every ep. By the time we got to the last ep we were so afraid the show we've grown to love so much would end in disappointment like the many fans before us. To both of our surprise it gave us the closure we needed not only that but for the most part all of our questions were answered. From the island itself, the magnetism it generates, everyone that was ever on the island and the protectors of the island. For the most part it was all answered thoughtout the series if you pay close attention. The only question that went unanswered was how the dharma inquisitive found the island in the first place and what ever happend to Aaron after leaving the island. All we know is that Katte raised him until 10 years old I think correct me if I'm wrong. Other then these minor questions the series covered all the major questions if I'm not mistaken. Although after talking to my oldest brother today I was able to answer all his questions expect the two above. Halfway though our conversation it occurred to me it's been over a decade since he sat down and actually watched the show. So the thing that my wife and I noticed is many of the people like my brother that didn't understand the show was the ones that watched it week by week or as every season was released. If we would of watched it like that we would of been confused as well. Lost is not a very easy show to understand no matter how you watch it the one thing that helped us was keeping an open mind throughout it all. What I mean by keeping an open mind is by not over complicating some of the concepts or problems that are introduced. If your still having trouble understanding there is one last thing that was key to helping me. As one may notice the main characters of the show are all named after some of the greatest philosopher's that ever lived. This goes without saying the character's are supposed to represent these great philosopher's. With that comes the understanding of each individual philosopher which helped me understand why they act and do the things they do during the show. There's is one last key concept that is really important to understanding the show. That is that the island is a real concept created by another renowned philosopher. The only thing is the island itself was the writers idea. the geography of the island is what suppose to represent the concept the philosopher created. If you Google the philosophy of lost it will tell you about the philosopher's and the concepts that the show brought to life. I hope this brings some kind of understanding or at least helps you understand what the writers were doing when creating the show. :-)
  • Best Show Ever!!!!

this is simply an awesome show. if you ever have 4 months of free time on your hands you just definitely watch this show. the ending was great and might even make you cry. #vincent is awesome
  • I miss Lost

I still miss the show. Season 6 was not that good and though I had liked the finale I always thought, just like millions of viewers, Lost had deserved a better ending. It has been 11 years since it first aired! I am planing to watch it for the 2nd time
  • Lost yes.

One o fthe greatest shows ever. I love lost of much. Great storylines, convincing actors, and very well written. Of course I think we all could have done without the nikki and paulo story. Anyways, really great show, even though the end was very sad.
  • Most clever writers ever

The most clever thing these writers ever did was to write a show that is clearly about Purgatory, yet convince all of their fans that the show wasn't about Purgatory.
  • SIMPLY THE BEST

LOST is simply the greatest tv series of all time, Why? Well, I could say its because of the incredibly brilliant characters, flawlessly written and acted, Or I could say its because of the massively intriguing story, Or I could tell you about its geniusly unique non linear story telling technique, Or maybe even about the fact that LOST is more than what you see on screen, Lost asks the questions other shows are afraid to ask, Who are we? Why do we do what we do? What is our purpose? The truth is LOST is the greatest tv series of all time for so many reasons, ignore the naysayers that most likely misunderstood the shows complexity, make your own mind up.
  • The best show ever

The show lost is one of the best shows i have ever watched. At first, I thought that the show was going to be dumb and stupid, but it is amazing and made me so emotional. To this day I still get emotional when discussing lost with fellow colleagues because I grew emotionally attached to each character. Watching all 120 episodes in the summer, in a short period of time made me have no life. But it was the best life because all i did was watch Lost. The first season struck me because i thought it was dumb because it was about a plane crash, But once Ethan came and kidnapped Claire, it began to be bizarre and scared me into knowing more about the show. The noise effects, the music, lights, costumes, plot, design just about everything in this story made it whole and fascinating. The way each character was explained in separate episodes made the story more intriguing and interesting. The episodes also had famous actors in it which made the show more interesting. Although I hated Benjamin at first, I grew to love him even though he murdered people. At the end, I did cry including throughout the story, Great show!!! Best show ever!!!!!! Wish they would have continued. The only thing I wish was changed is the ending. The ending should have been explained in more detail. But overall, i am emotional just typing this!!
  • Lost in the amazing world of Lost! ;)

10/10 spell binding. Binge-watched the whole show in a week. Amazing beginning, suspense and the ending took my breath away unlike anything I've watched before. It touched a nerve. That closing scene... Watch it. Laughing, tears, wanting to kill half the characters then love them again 10 minutes later.
  • I rank all episodes of Lost

10. The House Of The Rising Sun (Season 1)

9. White Rabbit (Season 1)

8. Walkabout (Season 1)

7. Raised By Another (Season 1)

6. The Moth (Season 1)

5. Confidence Man (Season 1)

4. Tabula Rasa (Season 1)

3. Solitary (Season 1)

2. All The Best Cowboys Have Daddy Issues (Season 1)

1. Pilot (Season 1)
  • Clever Beyond Belief

A show that can offer question after question with very few answers and still remain utterly engrossing is something special. The show has a huge cast, expanding as the show progresses, all of whom are very interesting due to the characters all being fleshed out through flashbacks. Mystery, intrigue, suspense, action, drama. The amalgamation of these ingredients make for one of the best shows ever made.

The enjoyment of the show comes from the journey not the ending, and what a journey it is. 10/10.
  • about the series

It had great casting in season one, wonderful writing episodes in season one, acting for Terry O'Quinn in season 3 and Michael Emerson in season five.
  • Best. Show. Ever.

I'm on my third time through, and it's still just as awesome as the first time.
  • IF YOU HAVE A BRAIN - WATCH LOST

There is no other show quite like Lost, Yes Lost has a little bit of every movie or TV show you have ever watched but it is uniquely put together that it stands alone in a genre of complete EPIC story telling.

Lost however is not for everyone as some people don't like to use what god gave BRAIN.

Lost is for the observant, The intelligent, the open minded, Its a mystery wrapped inside a drama, coated with action, added to a bit of horror, comedy, Sci fi, and romance.

Lost is THE GREATEST TV SERIES OF ALL TIME, Hands down. "See ya in another life brotha".
  • Simply is the Greatest show of all time

Lost is without doubt the greatest TV series of all time. There has never been a TV series with such depth, Both in character development and mythological intrigue, This show has everything you could wish for. Don't be fooled by the vocal minority that simply didn't understand this complex journey, Lost was more than a TV show, It was a cerebral orgasm.
  • There's been never a show like this

A brilliant show, a great cast and a thriller of a story with a supernatural element... I just went crazy watching the first two seasons and it just made me sit up and respect the brilliance in screenplay writing season after season until the writers ran out of ideas and completely fizzled out in Season 6. But still there will never ever be a series that was watched with such great interest in the past decade! A great show... Wish it had a killer of an ending than the one we had... Still one of the best TV shows with fans from across the world! :)
  • Weird/Scary show that makes you want to keep watching

This show is amazing and has an awesome plot!
  • So Sad It's Over

The thing i loved about Lost is how I could never guess what was going to happen next. I mean, it was so unpredictable! One moment you think you have it figured out and then BANG something totally unexpected happens throwing you off again!
  • Lost the best

One of the best tv series ever. Exiting, adventures, and always has a twist. In lost you get to know the characters very well and understand them. I re watched this show already and I would re watch it again. Amazing show 10/10
  • The show of the generation

It was the one that triggered my obsession with the TV. Billions of viewers, sincere reaction of those to every twist and turn, a huge boom that the finale caused. It was truly a legend, a phenomenon.
  • The BEST EVER!!!

I loved watching every bit of it. The great story, best screen play and the best cast & the crew.
  • Spectacular

Yes, it had its minor flaws, but Lost won in every way possible - the setting of the show, the plot twists, everything about it made it wonderful. The best part of the show for me was its characters. Each character had a great story that was developed masterfully - the conflicts, the relationships, everything about the characters made this show worth watching. I cried multiple times throughout the series. It's one I'll never forget. Juliet, Sun, and Jin were my favorites.
  • GREATEST SHOW EVER

Why are you looking at this review, go watch the show and you'll see why i gave LOST a 10 out of 10
  • A tear in my eye...

Im not going to lie, i really liked lost, to the point where after i watched the last episode a state of emotion i have never had came over me. I left my houe, began walking to work and said to myself, "its over" and i felt myself filling up inside. On looking back (this was a few years ago now) i can see why i enjoyed it so much. I dont know of another show that was so entertaining, whilst in the same instance took a full season for you to learn about the characters in the show. The seasons that followed were so enjoyable, different twists and unpredictable at times gave me many a debate at work. I do feel that along with many other shows though, season 4 was slightly let down due to the writers strike and that the story thereafter was slightly rushed. But the 2 seasons after that kept me thinking whilst ejoying the show. I would happily trade in all my other shows i own on DVD/Blu Ray to get and watch the full length of Lost again
  • A Favourite

Though I never made it to the end of Lost, (I need to watch the final few episodes of Season 6) it has become a favourite which only took me about a month to get through. It would be an agonsing wait for a new episode to be released each week as I couldn't wait to see it, and I was never disappointed. Lost has s many tense and exciting plots and storylines in it as well as the secrets of each character. Sawyer and Miles are definitely my favourite characters, they never failed to make me laugh in each episode.
  • best show ever..

will stay in ppl minds for generations,, don think any show will come near it for another decade..
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10