Lost

ABC (ended 2010)

QuackIV

Lost Fan Reviews (2621)

• Greatest TV Show Ever Made Until Season 6

I rewatched this for the third time and still have to agree it is the greatest story with the most rewarding cast I have ever seen until Season 6. With the rating down, I think the writers gave it a quick closing. If the story had gone another way... for example when the Oceanic 6 were rescued on Penny's boat, they should have told the truth, not lied. This would have made a new story ending for Season 6 and everybody could have lived. Realizing the writers wanted to express why these people were there in the first place but could have been more with them coming back and maybe Witmore and others could have helped them with different story lines of what they encountered in trying to get back to the island. I think ratings could have raised if the bomb didn't go off and a different story line written. Once the bomb went off, an entirely sorid and sad ending was envitable (sp). It had the greatest story while on the island with the outstanding cast. Not happy with ending. Furthermore it did not show what happened to those on Ajira 316 when they flew off, we just assume it crashed too. All that with the church, afterlife, could have been avoided and the show could have continued and ratings would have gone up if only the writers did not give up. I loved the show and wish it could have gone on a few years more and gave everyone a happier ending. All that said, it was one of the greatest ever. Too bad it couldn't end something like Fringe.