Lost

S.O.S.

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Apr 12, 2006 on ABC

• Bernard ties to recruit people to build a giant SOS sign whithout Rose's support. Jack and Kate head off into the jungle to try and make a trade with The Others. We learn an important secret about Rose.

I have to agree that not heaps happened in this episode but i still thought it was good. We learnt a few important things about Rose and it was nice to see her and Bernard get some screen time.

It was also great to see Jack treating Kate nicely again, the scenes with them in the net where a lot of fun. Some serious built up sexual tension between those two (will they just get together already!!). Kate-"Im sorry i kissed you" Jack- "Im not..." ;-) So Eko and Charlie are building a church. Thats interesting but ive got to agree with bernard in saying that i think they might be getting a little to comfortable when they start building churches.

I loved the convo between Rose and Locke("Honey, you and I both know it's not going to take that long.") She knew Locke was in a wheelchair and never said! i used to find Rose annoying but i like her after this ep.