Lost

S.O.S.

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Apr 12, 2006 on ABC

• Rose and Bernard. Was this episode necessary?

Season finale is close, but we still have lots to discover about this series.

Bernard attempts to build an SOS sign on the beach in order to b rescued by some kind of plane but, surprisingly, Rose doesn´t support him, telling Bernard not to give people false hope.
    We learn in the Flashback how they met, and we can also see how Bernard Proposed her. After Rose confesses having terminal cancer, Bernard makes clear his thoughts and tells her he wants to share every moment with her, no matter what.
    Later in the flashback, Bernard takes Rose to Australia as honeymoon, but she realises that she was taken there only because a faith dealer lived in close proximity and Bernard wanted him to fix her.
    Although Rose gets very angry whith Bernard, she decides to visit him only to satisfy Bernard´s wishes and, when the faith healer assures he can´t do anything to fix her, she decides to tell Bernard she has been fixed, so that he won´t loose his hope.

You may ask if this characters worth an episode. I would say yes because, even though they are not main characters, you can learn more about the island healing powers, which, in my opinion, is the most importand point of this episode. Locke gained his ability to walk again and now we´ve learnt that the island also fixed Rose.

The end of this episode is shocking! Michael makes his appearance in front of Jack and Kate, who were intending to trade prisoners with Mr. Friendly...