Lost

Something Nice Back Home

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM May 01, 2008 on ABC

• Ok, so this wasn't exactly the star of the show but there were a few good sides to it

7.9
    Ok, so this wasn't exactly the star of the show but there were a few good sides to it.

Firstly, I was impressed with the answers we got, such as Charlotte speaking Korean and in which we did not know about. Hugo's craziness words turned out to be true when both Jack and Claire saw their father (Christian Shepherd). Though, Jack's relationship with Kate and nothing more really happened. I was a little disappointed because the show only comes on once a week. I am glad that these particular kind of episodes don't come around often, otherwise I'd have been out of here ages ago. This season is not like the LOST I knew, but the previous episode "The Shape of things to come" was awesome, an instant classic. What I did enjoy from this episode was the Sawyer/Miles/Claire story. The answer is yet to be revealed: Where is Claire? Overall, this one let me down but I enjoyed some parts. Let's just make sure we don't get another one like this anytime soon. Getting excited about the next one, we go back to the Freighter ship.