Lost

Something Nice Back Home

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM May 01, 2008 on ABC

• We see Jack in the future with Kate & Claire goers missing......

7.8
    This episode is a Jack centred one. In this episode Jack becomes Ill and collapses in front of everyone. We then see Jack and Kate in the future, living in the same house. We see Kate getting out of the shower and she and Jack kiss. We see Jack reading to Aaron.
    Back on the island we see Miles walking through the jungle to get to the beach, and he discovers the body of the French woman and Carl. Claire seems shock up by it. Sawyer promises her that everything will be fine. Jack thinks that he has food poisoning whilst Juliet tells him (after an examination) that it's his appendix and they are going to have to take it out. Sun and a few others go to the medical centre to get the medical supplies needed for Jack's operation. Future Jack goes to see Hurley in his mental ward. Hurley is convinced that they are all dead and that they need got off of the island. Hurley gives Jack a message from Charlie "Your not suppose to raise him" and that someone will be visiting him soon.
    The army men are still alive and are being helped by the pilot of the chopper. In the future Jack asks Kate to marry him. He gives her a ring and with tears of joy, she says yes. We learn that Charlotte speaks Korean, and Jin tells her that when the helicopter comes back she is to take Sun with her, when she leaves the island.
    Jack's operation gets under way and he shouts out in pain and Kate starts cry. In the future we see Jack going home and he takes some tablets to help him sleep. Back on the island Claire wakes up and sees her father holding Aaron. Kate is acting odd in the future and seems though she is having an affair, Jack asks her out right where she was and what is going on. She admits that she was doing something for Sawyer. But she won't admit to him what it is. She says she isn't having him like that around her son and he goes on about how she isn't even related to him, she starts to well up and Aaron appears in the hallway. As Sawyer wakes up and discovers that Claire is missing, he hears Aaron crying. He calls out her name but she doesn't answer, he instead finds Aaron under a tree. Claire is missing.