Lost

Stranger in a Strange Land

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Feb 21, 2007 on ABC

7.6
  • Nothing special; just a little update on what's going on... Juliet:'(

I feel so sorry for Juliet though, to get that ugly scar/mark must've been really painful. I can see that the others care about each other, but in a loose way that they would punish/execute anyone who disobeys the rules, no matter how close they were with them. Poor Juliet, seriously, I hope she goes back home.

Jack has been doing... bad. Isabella looks kinda like one of those teachers you always hate but you know that you will always lose to in an argument, which is just my opinion. She knew about the tatoo and that he was lying, so she must have earned her position as the "sheriff". So Jack is going home now, how nice for him.

Kate and Sawyer are just making camp and stuff, I sorta feel sorry for Alex and Karl though, must be rough for them. Just like Kate and Sawyer if Kate was left behind, basically.

The whole flashback thing with Jack was kinda un interesting for me. It was ok, though. The whole thing was a little sketchy though; was Jack just on there for a vacation? Average episode, in total.