Lost

Stranger in a Strange Land

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Feb 21, 2007 on ABC

7.6
  • Under rated or...over hated? All lost episodes are amazing however, if you had to pick the worst one this would probably be it. Also, this episode has a great ending (instrumental montage).

7.8
    First of let me start by saying that all LOST episodes are amazing however, if you had to pick the worst one this would probably be it. Many fans did not like this episode because they were tired of Jack episodes (although the next Jack episode is THE best in the shows history so far) and it had some painful to watch moments. Although it did have some good ones too! I loved the part where the people are watching Jack in the cage and Cindy (by the way this is the first time they have seen eachother since "Pilot") and the two children from the tailsection ask him how Ana-Lucia is. To which Jack replies along the lines of "Are you serious? If you've got something to watch, Cindy, go watch it!" Also, the ending of this episode is one of my favorite endings in an episode. The instrumental music is beautiful and the scenes they show are great. The color of the whole episodes is interesting too.