Lost

Sundown

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Mar 02, 2010 on ABC

• Damn no more pattern.

Sayid faces a difficult decision, and Claire sends a warning to the temple inhabitants. Wow what an episode. The tops Locke's episode a couple of weeks ago as the best of the season. Like The Substitute the flash sideways are nothing speacil, Seeing Keamy and co. again was cool even if it was only for one scene before he was killed again and the part with Jin was intresting but we will have to wait for his episode to find out I guess. Other than that one scene Sayid's story was a bit boring, but his story on the island was exciting. I enjoyed the fight between Sayid and Dogen near the start that was fun, I noticed Sayid was fighting a lot differently than we have seen in the past he was faster, I think that this could be due to the his re birth. He is going down a dark path and I like it, the character really grabbed me again in this episode, last week I thought Sayid was boring but now he is really intresting I'm looking forward to seeing what him, Claire and MIB get up to in the future episodes.

L ike I said last week the new Claire is awesome Emelie is doing a great job with the sudden change in the character and I'm really enjoying seeing this character have a bigger role in the series. The obvious stand out moment of the episode is the ending all I can say is WOW! I can't wait til next week.