Lost

Tabula Rasa

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Oct 06, 2004 on ABC

• No more bullets to save them from Polar Bears and Monsters...

Ilike this episode it is slower than the Pilot but I think that is because it is meant to be calmer, people are starting too settle down and come to terms with being on the island for longer than they originally thought. There is a lot of character development in this one and it continues like this throughout the first three seasons, we see a lot more of Hurley in this episode and Locke who had smaller parts in the prevous episode. Locke was still mysterious e didn't know anything about him. Hurley's scene were my favourites here most notable the one with Kate which is always hilarious. I also liked his reaction to the gunfire very funny. We learn about how Kate was caught which was great timing by the writers because they could have dragged it out a bit but it was good to see straight after learning she was the fugitibe in the Pilot. I really enjoy the scene with Jack and Sawyer in the fuselage and the final scene with the portable CD player, a great and uplofting montage of the surviours but also a cool final shot of Locke.