Lost

The Beginning of the End

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Jan 31, 2008 on ABC

• awsome.. that is all

It has been over half a year since I had my dose of Lost and quite frankly, it sucks that it took so long. Well, the past is the past and I can now have weekly 40-minutes just me and my Losties moment without any disturbances. It's just me and my Losties, ah yes.

There is nothing sweeter than a mango, unless it is a bunch of mangoes that have been run down by a Lostie in a car chase. So by that time, we are still unsure if it was a flashback or a fast-forward, but by the time Hugo starts shouting, "I'm one of the Oceanic Six!," I'm pretty sure it is quite evident that it is a fast-forward. I won't spoil much of the fast-forward, but it was really great seeing Hugo going crazy, and let's just say he's right back from where he started in his flashbacks.

What do you do when a weird stranger lady who has a knife in her back and who you really need suddenly walks away? Well of course, you steal the walkie talkie from some guy who wants you to love him and go after the girl yourself because you know he was going to fail. But what do you do when this girl you chased suddenly jumps you from a tree? Well, you convince her that you just want to help her and the psycho who stabbed her in the back was kicked out of your tribe because he went nuts and blew up a submarine, one chance to leave the island.

It was a really great episode, I couldn't start to believe how great it was. I was blown away with the flash-forward because it was just so different, it wasn't like the Season 3 finale's flash-forward where in it was really vague and not much details were given and now we figure out better what is going on and why things are happening.