Lost

The Beginning of the End

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Jan 31, 2008 on ABC

• On the island, our Losties have to picksides. Off the island, Hurley's going crazy again. A fine example who to do a good season opener.

Every season of Lost starts with a bang. There was the plane crash in the pilot, the look inside the hatch in season two, and of course the first look into the camp of the others in the premiere of the third season. Season four starts off with Hurley, a character who hardly seemed to be a key to the events in Lost, revealing how many survivors will get off the island. His "flashes" in this eisode are throughout exciting and keep you glued to the screen. After watching this episode, I'm sure Hurleys days as a sidekick of the main characters are gone.
    On the island we get right back into the action. While Jack tries everything to contact the rescue-team, Locke is convinced that they will bring no good to the island. After two season of disagreement the two leaders finally part the Losties into two camps.

"the beginning of the end" is how e season opener should be done. When you're finished watching it, you know Lost is back....and it's better than ever!