Lost

The Beginning of the End

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Jan 31, 2008 on ABC

• The season 4 premiere shows Hurley's racing through LA like a madman as he is thrown into the nuthouse again. He begins to face many ghosts of his past that we are familiar and unfamiliar with. Especially a face we never thought we'd see again.

Lost came back strong in it's opening. Many new ideas and storylines for this season were introduced as we find that only six people get off the island. This will probably be the main storyline for the season. The question is who are the rest? The surprise visit from Charlie really freaked me out because I didnt expect him to come out this early as a guest. It is a good surprise by the lost writers. The other surprise is now the group is in two now. This may also answer who stays and who goes on the island. The end scene with Jack and Hurley had may stuttle remarks, like Hurley saying to Jack, "You wanted to come and see if I would tell. If I had gone crazy." Jack's reply that we are never going back is that his change of heart come earlier in time than from the previous episode where he says what Hurley is saying. "We've gotta go back." Overall good way to start the season and this opens up a lot of doors for this new season.