Lost

The Beginning of the End

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Jan 31, 2008 on ABC

• The Beginning of Season 4

Hurley has flashfowards to when he goes crazy seeing Charlie. He goes to the mental institution and Charlie shows up again. He tells him that "They need you." Jack visits Hurley and Hurley says he should've gone with Jack and not Locke. Jack also asks if he's going to tell anybody.

Jack has called for help. Locke and Ben are against it. Desmond returns and tells Sayid, Jin, Hurley, Sawyer and Juliet the news. They go to Jack and Hurley gets lost. He meets Locke then. Hurley, Locke and others do not want to meet these rescue people. Naomi runs off. Kate takes the phone from Jack and follows, while Jack, Ben and Danielle follow a fake trail to Naomi. Kate watches Naomi die after Naomi contacts her crew member. Locke takes some of the survivors to the baraks in hope of safety from the rescue people. A helicopter comes to Jack and Kate and a man comes out.

This was a great episode! The flashfowards are interesting and really confusing. It was nice to see Charlie after he died! I'm still sort of sad about his death. I think Locke is right, even though Hurley said he shouldn't have gone with him. This episode gets a 9.5 out of 10 from me!