Lost

The Brig

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM May 02, 2007 on ABC

• Only one word: "WOW"

Hey guys what can I say? There is so much to say about this one I wouldn't know where to begin. Well I'll start with something:

-Ben has become a complete idoit, I want to see him dead, he's just terrible and getting on my nerves.

-Sawyer finally found the murderer of his parents, Tom Sawyer who is Locke's father! That is horrible, horrible man, but revenge wasn't the right answer to the solution.

-Juliet is a mole and I agree, can Sawyer succeed with the tape recorder about the pregnant women on the island?

-Probably my 3rd favorite episode in Season 3 because of the excitiment and suspense

-It was also very emotional, If you were in Locke's position and were rejected by your own parents all your life and listening to your father die how would you feel???

-Ben trying to embaress John in front of the others to kill off his father!

-Just non-stop entertainment, it's getting better rapidly, soon It'll be PERFECT.

Overall, excellent episode, pretty sad and good at times, but Tom Sawyer simply did NOT care about the way he treated John and the way he conned James's Parents when he was 8, hell what a day! But it was excellent!!! Need more need more!

Only three episodes remain of this season...