The Candidate

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM May 04, 2010 on ABC

• Jack and Locke butt heads just like old times.

When you have the suspense that this show had, not only going into the episode, but throughout the entire duration... it had me on the edge of my seat and my head in my arms at some points. GREAT episode through and through. Now... lets talk about this Jack and Locke situation. I have said it once and said it again, these two guys are resembling the old pals... Jacob and MIB. Jack doubts MIB's ability to kill him and he refuses more than once that he is not leaving the island so that he cannot either. By the end of all this, you might as well spell Jack's name.... J, A, C, O, B. Now it is speculation on my behalf but that is what I think. The second I saw Sun pinned to the wall I knew that was the end of her and Jin. People were going to die and Sun and Jin, after being reunited, were set and ready to go out together, hence he was stubborn and stayed his death. Great scene, did anyone think about the whole "letting it go" theme of this tv series when their hands seperated? Hey Jack, whoop Locke's butt next week again like you did today for me will ya??!!Wish you would believe me John!!!