Lost

The Constant

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Feb 28, 2008 on ABC

• Outstanding episode and perhaps the only episode yet that I can give an honest 10 score to.

It took me a while to get round to writing a review to this episode for the simple fact that I just couldn't think of the right thing that could truly give this episode justice. Let's start with saying that it is by far my favourite individual episode of Lost to date and is the only episode I have watched 4+ times (the latest time being tonight, hence me finally getting round to writing this review). I (probably along with many lost fans) have been waiting for the inevitable contact between des and penny again and I don't think the writers could have done it in as emotional, clever and frankly perfect way. I was quite sceptical the first time I started to watch this episode, as all stories involving time travel are full of flaws, but my scepticism was soon put to rest as what followed was the most entertaining episode of Lost yet. I can't wait to see if they better themselves even more in the remaining episodes of this season and remaining 2 seasons after that (I think it would be difficult work to get better than the piece of genius that was 'the faraday constant') peace out.