Lost

The Economist

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Feb 14, 2008 on ABC

• For Lost fans anyway, there's hardly a doubt in anyone's mind that Season 4 has kicked @ss so far. This episode just continues to prove that...

Let me start by saying I'm really glad that they gave Sayid his own episode this early on. I felt that Sayid had sort of been neglected last season but I think we're going to see him back in the action now. The new characters continue to surprise me, especially Dan's wierd little experiment. I'd have to say my favorite newbie so far is Lapidus, he seems the most likable out of them and the most down-to-earth. As far as plot goes, the storyline kept progressing at a smooth and speedy rate. The only problems I'm having now is that...I'm really sick of wondering who these freighter people are. I really hope that this gets answered soon, because as TPTB knows, being left in the dark is not much fun. But I have faith and I'm sure we'll be getting some serious answers in the next few eps.

Sayid's flashforwards were...wow, what were they? Something else, that's for sure. I have to admit, I thought the Elsa romance got a little dull at times but the ending conspiracy was definitely pivotal. Now I'm really curious as to where they're going with these flashforwards..and I also know that I can't wait to see more!

All in all, this was a very good episode, just like the previous two. Now that they've set the scene for Season 4, I'm hoping we'll get answers soon.