Lost

The Economist

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Feb 14, 2008 on ABC

• Another good solid episode but for me a dissapointing ending. *slight spoiler for next episode*

Sayid..... great character pleased the writers have shifted him back into the front line after leaving him in the dark last season. Brilliant flash foward very actioned packed which i like, but minutes before actually seeing his boss 'Ben' id already clicked with Sayid saying to John: Forgive me but the day i start trusting him is the day i would of sold my soul', i thought that was obvious lookout for clues lost always gives little clues just beofore you find out an answer.

Not alot of development on the island to be fair part from desmond frank and sayid flying off to the boat, which i bet you dont see any of them until 2 episodes time, with 'eggtown' being a kate centirc episode. Dan aswell i think theres alot more to him then he makes out. A dark side.

Lots of questions again surrounding Ben: Passports? Money? Hows he got off the island? Whys sayid working for him as a hitman? etc etc Leaving the many fans out there screaming for more. Alround a great episode not as good as the last episode but all the same very good!