Lost

The Economist

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Feb 14, 2008 on ABC

• Is Ben a veterinary!?

So at first i did not think that this episode was going to be so interesting since i did not have much expectations about a Sayid center episode...and to be honest i did not think that the episode was very interesting except for it's end.

Sayid goes with Kate and Miles to check on Lockes camp, and meanwhile we see some flashforwards which confirm that Sayid is indeed one of the Oceanic 6 survivors. Apparently he as found a new job besides torture. Now i believe that most of the flashforward sequences are pointless and if it was not for the last sequence which indeed leaves us wondering about what will happen in the future that will make Sayid do what he does.

Also in the present time we finally see Sayid and Desmond leaving the island towards the boat from which Daniel and the others came from.

So bottom line in my opinion, you could just skip the begining and middle of this episode and move straight to the end, because that's the interesting part about it.