Lost

The Incident (2)

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM May 13, 2009 on ABC

• We find out who Jacob is and what lies in the shadow of the statue. This episode sucks b/C it introduced a new character and a new story line that just doesn't make sense. As soon as we meet Jacob, a character that is a fraud kills him like a beetach!

I want to summarize what happen in this episode, but it was complicated. Jacob has encountered ever major character of Lost for reasons I don't understand. I will list what significant stuff happened in this episode. The bomb has been donated. Juliet is most likely dead. We find out what happen to the Korean's doctors arm. The other people on the plan have a body that they need to show Richard. If you have seen "Dead is Dead", then the body in the coffin makes no sense; none! Someone kills Jacob at the end. Locke is not Locke. The new Locke is this character at the beginning of the episode that doesn't like Jacob. For all the people who said that the characters are in a continuous loop, your right! Another thing, Richard most likely came on the Blackrock ship. The only reason why I rated this show so high is because Jacob has nice taste in clothes. I'm a fashion man myself! One very good thing about this episode is that the old couple is doing well!