Lost

The Incident (2)

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM May 13, 2009 on ABC

• Part Two of My Review of the Best Episode Ever (Until Next Years Finale)...Spoilers

Two hours flew by while I watched this very emotional episode that developed the plot to a whole new level. Jacobs Flashbacks where great each one of the showed us something we had never seen in the show, Sun and Jin's wedding, Sawyer's parents funeral and him writing the letter, Jacks first surgery, what happened to Locke after he fell from the building, how Nadia died and how Hurley was persuaded to go back to the island. All great flashbacks but there was one awesome one the first one with Jacobs enemy, the Black Rock and the statue. Something tells me we haven't seen the last of Jacob. Also there was a huge twist with Locke not actually being Locke but being Jacob's enemy in the form of Locke (Shocker). Sawyer meeting Rose, Bernard and Vincent again was nice to see, I really enjoyed seeing them again and I was dying to know what they had been up to.

The past story concluded with style Sayid and Jack kicked ass when they had a fire fight against the Dharma folk didn't expect Sayid to be shot. The scene where Sawyer and Jack had a fight was a long time coming 103 episodes and they finally beat each other up. The action part at the Swan was awesome, I enjoyed seeing Jack get backed up by Sawyer, Juliet and Kate and MILES? How did they all become good shots? We saw Changs hand get totally screwed which explains how his hand is missing in one of the Dharma videos cant remember which one. Phil was finally killed thank god hated that dude. There was a very sad scene where Juliet was dragged into the pit this was very sad lost hasn't been able to pull off a sad death like this since Charlie. Juliet saved everyone in the final scene by blowing up the bomb. R.I.P Juliet.

This finally gave us more answers than questions this is what I expect because we are so close to the end of the show. Best finale so far.

I don't know what to expect in the final season but I do know it's going to be the best season in the history of TV. I'm totally ready for number 6.