Lost

The Incident (2)

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM May 13, 2009 on ABC

• This is the best season finale ever! I have to say: !no mames!, !chingonsisimo!, very similar to the season 2 finale when they blow up the hatch. This is why Lost is my favorite show, they never disappoint me.

This time we have Jacob as the main character and answer to many questions of the show, he is some kind of supernatural being, which brings people to the island to guide them in some kind of "religion" I would say. Egyptian in my point of view. And on the other side we have his counterpart which is trying to kill him because It seems like he do not want people to get to the island and follow him. We realize that Lock is really dead and the bad guy is the one taking his place I assume is the same as Christian (Jack's father), Alex (Ben's daugther), etc, because he can take the form of dead people.

I don't like Lock being dead because he is one of the main characters of the show, but I think they will fix it next season.

I really enjoyed when Jacob tells Ben: What about you?

Things are going to get very interesting next season.

Perfect!