Lost

The Incident (2)

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM May 13, 2009 on ABC

• Boom. And did they change the past? My answer: Yes, even though they shouldn't have done...

I'm gonna keep it brief and just give a quick thanks to everyone involved in the show, because they just delivered the most enteraining finale I have ever seen on any show. I was gripped from start to finish, the plot has never moved so far forward so quickly, and its set up in the most ambigious way possible, which is exactly what I want from Lost: having absolutely no idea what to expect, and then, as (almost) always, being given a sound answer.

I think they have changed the past, and here's why: The hatch was built to stop that energy building up, correct? Well, before the bomb went off, that energy was already present. Surely a bomb of that power could totally anihilate a 'pocket' of energy? If they have changed the past, it goes against the flow of logic, because Desmond is the only one that can change the past (that could have been the way to bring back my favorite character, but, alas, I think we've seen the end of Hume Esq.

Oh, one thing was silly: a bomb can fall 100-150ft without exploding, but by someone tapping it with a rock it goes off? Hahaha. Anyway, I don't get hung up on those little things.Best wishes to the final season!