Lost

The Last Recruit

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Apr 20, 2010 on ABC

• Good episode but I can't give it any higher...things are still not fitting into place...

I enjoyed seeing the camps merge - the reunions with Claire, the looks people gave each other were interesting. I just found the whole things little silly...surely Jack knew that Locke (man in black)would know that he left the group...surely he knew someone or Claire would follow them to the boat...and then he just jumped off?

I was entertained by all of this but didn't find it particularly believable...but at this point Lost obviously isn't believable. I liked the reunion between Jin and Sun, it was extremely satisfying to finally see them reunited on the island. So Jack is now with Locke...god things are confusing.

I do like the flash sideways...it's really interesting to see how peoples lives could have gone and now it's ever more enjoyable because Desmond is getting them to remember the island stuff. I still get the sense that they are completely pointless but I guess I'll have my answer in a few episodes time....