Lost

The Lie

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Jan 21, 2009 on ABC

• What if we can't bring LOST back to it's original glory? Then God help us all...

Ok...This episode was BAD and will probably be the worst this season.

First of all, it has no standalone value. It picks up right off from last week, and everything is just to lead up to next week. Next, we have Hurley. He was terrible. He acts like an idiot the entire episode. And then he gets himself arrested. Am I the only one who was reminded of Heroes? That was out of character and stupid.

Also, we have the people attacking the LOSTies. First, they don't both to get closer to the LOSTies for a direct hit, then they don't bother to ask them any questions or give them time to explain. You aren't going to cut a woman's hand off if you need her to answer questions...

Ben, Faraday, and Locke save what would of been a terrible filler episode. Not only did very little happen, but it was extremely chaotic.

I watch LOST because I like the characters and storylines. So why are they destroying the characters to become one dimensional tools? And why do the storylines feel like Heroes?