Lost

The Lie

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Jan 21, 2009 on ABC

• Rev.

Hurley and Sayid are on the run from the cops. Hurley confesses that the Oceanic Six have been lying. The island survivors are attacked by armed men. Ben learns that he only has seventy hours to reunite the Oceanic Six and return them to the island. So one episode down time for another review of Lost season five. I think this waqs a Hurley centric episode, I love Hurley episodes.

So from the way the episode was edited when I watched it Im guessing this episode starts with Hurley fleeing the crime scene with Sayid, he is stopped by Ana Lucia (WTF) yes you know it he's seeing dead people again, it was a awesome guest appearence from the the character that everyone hates to love. I liked Ana Lucia but oh well it was nice to see her again. Its just a matter of time before Libby shows up I guess.

Hurley was really funny in this episode I loved the part where he got scared by Ben and he threw his food best scene of the night. The part where he told his mother everything was great but I fear his poor little mum will tell everyone and then Hurley will get in trouble. The Kate and Sun scene was pretty sad when they where talking about Jin, that part got me.

Now I think I have talked about all the off island stuff so here comes the on island stuff. one word AWESOME. Poor Frogurt, I mean Neil, I mean Frogurt RIP dude. I thought that whole scene with the fire arrows was amazing it was really exciting as was at the edge of my seat in fact I fell off (Scrap that that didnt happen). And good old locke saved poor Juliets hand from those mean Dharma boys. Ok so I found this episode to be slightley slower than the first but it was still a great episode of Lost 9.0 out of 10.