Lost

The Life and Death of Jeremy Bentham

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Feb 25, 2009 on ABC

• FINALLY

This is what I have been waiting for all season. I was starting to get a little nervous because I hadn't gotten the same old "LOST feelings" (of course except for Jin's amazing return but I knew he wasn't really dead) but this brought them all back. Finally things are starting to fall into place. With all the different background stories and the retracing of the footsteps that have been going on - I was almost beginning to think the writers underestimate us LOST fans. Now don't get me wrong I love a good surprise here and there but when the surprises start getting predictable and stop making any form of sense that's when I think its time get your crap together and tonight they clearly did. With the tie-ins of Helen and Walt and C.W. behind the scenes this whole time, the reason Locke took his life altering walk-about... frigen awesome. Call me nostalgic but I love the connections and reunions with old characters. Can't wait for next weeks, and the question on my mind and everyone elses' mind I'm sure is "Who really is the bad guy!!?"