Lost

The Life and Death of Jeremy Bentham

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Feb 25, 2009 on ABC

• Outstanding! The usual brillance that is Lost.

I must admit that prior to the episode, I was a bit sceptial of what would come. With the stories evolving around the oceanic six not being as enthralling as the events on island with sawyer and co. But after watching the episode, all I can say is Wow-Wee. From the opening scenes with Caesar and crew speaking to Locke; who has got colour back into his cheeks, to the end of the episode, where Locke comes face to face with his murderer. Also with the mysterious Matthew Abaddon and the sinister Charles Widmore (showing his gentle side) appearing quite dominant in the episode, filling in some of the gaps of the Lost world and slowly nudges us towards the momentous confrontation between Ben and Widmore. It was welcome break away from the island. Whilst talking about Ben, my favourite moment of the episode was when within a blink of an eye; Ben turns from helping Locke to suddenly murdering him. Which again makes it harder to see if he's fighting the good fight or for his own wants. And on that note, I can't wait for the next episode to premiere. Lastly, I have to say a deep heart sorrow for Matthew Abaddon and the pain of putting away a wheelchair.
G4