Lost

The Life and Death of Jeremy Bentham

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Feb 25, 2009 on ABC

• Raise from the death Mr John Locke you are in the island!

So now the island doesn't only cure Locke it also brings him back from the death, maybe this is some kind of clue to Jack's father appeareances in the island. This was a very interesting episode and very informative above all for example we find out Ben actually killed Locke he didn't commit suicide.That scene I didn't get. Why Ben kills Locke when he alone was going to go along with it and instead leaving possible prints? Maybe it has something to do with Eloise Hawking's mentioning. I liked very much the hospital scene where John and Jack were arguing.I think we saw great acting by two wonderful characters trying to defend their beliefs. It's more than clear why Walt couldn't be in the show anymore , I mean he looks like a 20 yeard old! and the writers did a good job bringing him back three years into the future. So now it all comes back to the island , everyone is there now and I am excited to see what other plots and character development are in this wonderful season , so far it was one of Lost's greatest.