Lost

The Man Behind the Curtain

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM May 09, 2007 on ABC

• So much to learn about Dharma and Ben and many more questions will rise.

It was different episode as so far we knew so less about Ben and this episode revealed that all was not so true, like he was born on this island. But he may have thought that he was somehow re-born or something. At least it made some things more clear as I was wondering how could he born in this island.

The flashbacks - they gave us maybe more idea about the Dharma even so much is left unsure. What was happening when there was alarm. It felt like someone was bombing them? Or was it monster but how did he get past? And when Ben left and met that mysterious man.. how that man who seemed to lead him to join the hostiles now does what he says (even if he seems to be trying to favor Locke to the position of leader) Was he even the same man?

The past that Ben had... when in the minibus episode Roger somehow got some symphaty as he seemed to be just another pointless man Dharma used, then here we find out his real person, what he did with his son and we see it all in another angle. It seems to be that almost everyone in the island has problems with fathers and so many of them are ended there in person or in ghosts (Locke's, Jack's)... the dead relatives seemed to be gathering there.

The Jacob part... quite messy one, as it was complicate and scary, maybe little bit too mystical for the usual theme but it was not bad. Exciting.