Lost

The Man Behind the Curtain

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM May 09, 2007 on ABC

• Wow!

Ben has flashbacks to when he was born and his mother died. He and his father, Roger, go to the island to work for Dharma. Roger is a terrible father, so Ben makes a pact with the "hostiles" and kills the Dharma people.

Locke comes back and wants to know everything about the island. Ben tells him that there is a man above him in rank named Jacob. Locke wants to see Jacob, but Ben is afraid. Locke finally convinces him to go. They arrive at a shack with nothing much in it. Ben starts talking to an empty chair that Ben claims to be Jacob. Locke says that it's a joke and attempts to leave. He then hears a voice different from Ben that says, "Help me." Chaos errupts when Locke points his flashlight. Ben takes him to the grave where the Dharma people lay and then shoots Locke and leaves him for dead. Sawyer is back and tells Sayid about Locke and the tape. Sayid and Sawyer reveal it to Kate, who trusts Jack. They all have a meeting with everyone about Juliet and the tape. When questioned, Juliet reveals Ben's reply about coming to take the pregnant women and that she told Jack about it.

This episode was great! The Jacob thing was really weird. I don't really know what to think about him. The part with Ben as a boy on his birthday was sad when Roger was telling him how he killed his mom and stuff. I really felt sorry for Ben at that point. This episode was so crazy and awesome! Although I already know Locke's fate, I hope he doesn't die. This episode gets a 10 out of 10 from me!