Lost

The Moth

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Nov 03, 2004 on ABC

• This episode bloody rocked...

Another hugely character based episode, this time it's Charlie's turn, we see him struggle with his drug adiction and we see why he became an addict. The episode has good flashbacks that develop the character, we like him more after seeing this and hate his brother Liam. There was plenty going on in the episode to keep me on the edge of my seat like the cave in, Charlie's struggle and the attempt to get the signal. The cave in is at first a bit over the top but I forget that it would be nearly impossible to dig a tunnel of that length in an hour because its worth it, seeing Charlie save them Jack was great and he redeems himself and prooves that he can do something useful on the island. I always find it funny when Sayid is counting on Boone and Kate when it in fact is Shannon and Sawyer the two most likely people to help out on the island who successfully get the signal working shame it was all for nothing when Sayid is unexpectfully knocked out, who done it? Well it takes a while to find out.