Lost

The Other Woman

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Mar 06, 2008 on ABC

• A somewhat informative filler episode. Mainly character development based with some answers regarding the islands new inhabitants.

This wasn't the worst episode in the world, but having to premiere after last weeks episode "The Constant," made this episode seem boring and uninteresting. This episode reveals some of the secrets of the island as well as looks further into Juliet's --and Ben's--characters. Unfortunately, I found the love story somewhat boring compared to the action, adventure, and mystery I have come to expect from LOST. That aside we learn a few important details about the newcomers to the island. We learn who, potentially, is in charge of the boat as well as a little bit about the relationship between Ben, Juliet, and oddly enough, Jack. We also learn about a new station on the island. All of these new tidbits are mixed into a flashback storytelling style revealing Juliet's love affair with Goodwin. Not my cup of tea, but this was still a well made episode. An example of this is how well new characters were worked into old footage and story lines.