Lost

The Other Woman

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Mar 06, 2008 on ABC

• "Because he thinks that I'm his. And he knows how I feel about you."

Because he thinks that I'm his. (Crying) And he knows how I feel about you.Because he thinks that I'm his. (Crying) And he knows how I feel about you.Because he thinks that I'm his. (Crying) And he knows how I feel about you.Because he thinks that I'm his. (Crying) And he knows how I feel about you.Because he thinks that I'm his. (Crying) And he knows how I feel about you.Because he thinks that I'm his. (Crying) And he knows how I feel about you.Because he thinks that I'm his. (Crying) And he knows how I feel about you.Because he thinks that I'm his. (Crying) And he knows how I feel about you.Because he thinks that I'm his. (Crying) And he knows how I feel about you.Because he thinks that I'm his. (Crying) And he knows how I feel about you.Because he thinks that I'm his. (Crying) And he knows how I feel about you.Because he thinks that I'm his. (Crying) And he knows how I feel about you.Because he thinks that I'm his. (Crying) And he knows how I feel about you.Because he thinks that I'm his. (Crying) And he knows how I feel about you.Because he thinks that I'm his. (Crying) And he knows how I feel about you.Because he thinks that I'm his. (Crying) And he knows how I feel about you.Because he thinks that I'm his. (Crying) And he knows how I feel about you.Because he thinks that I'm his. (Crying) And he knows how I feel about you.Because he thinks that I'm his. (Crying) And he knows how I feel about you.Because he thinks that I'm his. (Crying) And he knows how I feel about you.Because he thinks that I'm his. (Crying) And he knows how I feel about you.