Lost

The Package

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Mar 30, 2010 on ABC

• We learn 2 things about rooms. How Jin got in his and how Desmond came out of his.

Obviously we knew shortly after Kevin Durand comes on to the screen that soon Jin will be captured by him and taken to the restaurant but will be eventually saved by Sayid so I wasn't worried about him during the episode. Who I was worried about though was Sun. Being that MiB has not been told no to in Locke's form, when she said no to him and began to run, I wondered what was going to happen to her. So she slams her head on a tree and then MiB runs away. Why? Don't know. But then MiB's people get taken out, well for a short while, and then here comes Locke running out of the jungle to see what happened to them. His enemy is Charles Widmore so now Widmore has scored some major points here and isn't exactly the bad guy we thought he was. And last but not least Desmond is called "The Package" and is told that the island is not done with him yet. What is his purpose on this island though? Is he a catalyst towards this "war" we are being setup to witness? Good episode, but is it just me or did this episode feel like it was 20 mins long? I guess one thing I have come to notice is that the episodes are speeding up in pace so I am left sitting there scratching my head saying "There is only 10 mins left to the episode??!. I want to see more!!!". So it is obvious that the plotline is drawing us in, well at least me so the producers are keeping things moving and I'd say they are doing a pretty good job with trying to answer questions in the midst of current events that are being setup to happen. Til next week!