Lost

The Shape of Things to Come

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Apr 24, 2008 on ABC

• Picks you up and doesn't let you go.

The episode starts and so does the action. And the suspence keeps you going through the whole episode. We got more than enough juicy bits throughout the episode. We also got to see a whole new side of Ben after Alex was murdered.(I couldn't tell, was Keamy killed by Smokey or not?)

And then of course, there is the scene where Smokey comes and kills the intruders. That scene was absolutely AWESOME! I guess all the Redshirts that went with Locke are dead now. (BTW, I am still not convinced that Danielle is dead. It'll take more than Alex's word to convince me of that. I think she'll be back wanting revenge for the people who killed her daughter) And then of course, Ben's flashforward. HE'S GOING AFTER PENNY! The hunt has begun! Lost is back, and better than ever!

This is what good television is all about! Edge-of-your seat, suspenceful drama, answers to questions, a healthy dose of character development, mindblowing storytelling, and terrific acting. If "The Shape of Things to Come" is any indication of what we have to look forward to from Lost, I think "The Shape of Things to Come" fortells that Lost is going to get better than it's ever been.