Lost

The Shape of Things to Come

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Apr 24, 2008 on ABC

• Locke's Camp gets attacked by the people from the boat and Jack along with the "beach people" find a dead body.

Talk about a return from the cast and crew of Lost!!! That was hands down easily one of the best if not the best episodes of Lost to date. The episode made Ben such a dynamic character. You have the caring father, the manipulative side that we have seen for quite along time, and then also the cold calculating side of him such as we saw in this episode when he had a face off with Widmore. Talking about dynamic characters as well we saw Sawyer take on some kind of a father figure role in placing Aaron first before himself, then some type of hero figure when going after Claire. That was really good of him :)

In this episode I was really happy to see how Sayid and Ben came together after that one flash forward we had earlier in the season from Sayid. The writers also created another mystery for us as Ben just out of nowhere appears in the desert with a slash/gash in his arm from something. It will be interesting to see how that plays out. One of the biggest shocks in this episode for me was Ben calling the Smoke Monster, or at least him getting in contact with Jacob and having Jacob bring the Smoke Monster to help Ben. However it happened that who part was just wow! I am very much looking forward to next weeks episode and seeing what else goes down on that island!!!