There's No Place Like Home (2)

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM May 29, 2008 on ABC

• Only Part 2 RevieW!!!

Plot Details/Objective -» Part 2 of the Season finale, with all the players in position, things had the obligatorily to be interesting and exciting. What I Like/Disliked -» It is hard to say what I didn´t like. This episode was more than another setup, we had good actions scenes, finally Kemy died, and We had another Dharma Initiative video explanation. Jack, Kate, Sayid and Hurley are in the Helicopter, Sawyer jumped to save them, this was nice.

Presentation -» (7/10). This seemed the replay of season 3 finale, however this time we had a information, which is – 3 years are passed, so it seems that in the Island the same happened, which is interesting thing to see in season 5.

Complication Phase -» (8/10). Jack and Locke had another conversation, which explains why Jack had to lie. There was good action there

Ending -» (8/10). The great thing here is that Kemy is dead and now things will be more complicated.
    Flash Forward´s -» (5/10). Weak this time, another setup for this Bentham, which only can be one of the main Cast characters.

Time and Scenes Management -» (8/10). Great management, but I could notice scenes that was there only to buy more time to put something to the episode finale.

Dialogues -» (8/10). As usual the dialogues is something that Lost don´t lose in quality. Jack and Locke even repetitive was nice. The conversation regarding Bentham was lost typical, to hide something that will be shocking. Was nice to see that Sun recognize that Michael is there to help them

Action /Adventure -» (10/10). Every sequence of action in Lost is something good to see.

Drama/Emotions -» (7/10). I think here the writers had some difficulty, since making something good and exaggerate it on the screen so that all people can feel something is very difficult, mainly because this is not the last episode. Only Sawyer jump can be touching, other than that, you may feel very happy for the fact that Kemy is dead or is going to die very soon.

Suspense/Tension -» (5/10). Didn´t notice any scene that was successful In doing that.

Mystery/Curiosity/Doubts/Hints -» (9/10). Another Hatch and is exactly what you can expect, another mystery, another revelation. Who is Bentham is the Big mystery here. What happened to cause only six to escape is something only the next episode can answer.

Surprise/Twists -» (7/10). Another video about another Station was something nice.

Expected more, you have a good scene with action, nice reunions, one or two conversation, a big mystery to be solved and all the necessary setup of complications to be solved in the last episode. I gave this rate, since this episode is only part 2, and the payoff is in the part 3.