Lost

There's No Place Like Home (3)

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM May 29, 2008 on ABC

• My part 2 and 3 are the same review though I gave the last hour a higher score.

I have to admit before finally sitting down and writing this review I had to re-watch the episode three times just to make sure my score and review wouldn't be biased due to them having Locke in the coffin (he is my favorite character after all). I felt this episode was very well written and I didn't feel like the episode dragged at any part at all. Although some questions were answered such how did the Oceanic Six make it to that island, would Desmond finally get to Penny, would the island get moved, who was in the coffin etc, some other questions were also created. Some of these new ones to me at least are what happened on the island once it was moved? What happened to Daniel Faraday and the people he had in the raft did they get moved with the island? Will Jack and Ben be able to co-exist and get everyone they need to get to the island? Will the island ever be found again etc. Besides the ending of this season I have to admit this was one of the better seasons of Lost. Now we have the long wait till season 5 :(