Lost

There's No Place Like Home (3)

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM May 29, 2008 on ABC

• OMG! this episode was... the fourth lost seasonfinal, amazing.

I saw this episode and just holding my breath, I love lost and even do, this season had have its ups and downs it was a very good episode. And I have to say Sawyer, shoud get more creatit, jumping out of the hellicopter to svave his friends and everbody sees Jack as there hero anyway. I am a little disapointed that he and Kate are`t together they are so perfect.

And whats up with this charlotte girl and her history... hum can`t wait... and my lovely Desmond finally got his Penny, hoping that they dont get find by her dad or ben. But this Ben story, he gave up his beloved island, and then I was suprised cause he allways got a plan. I wonder if he had some kind of plan when he left, he will get back I can feel it. The man in the coffin Jeremy benton was locke that was a suprise...I had hoped it was Ben and I had thaut that it was maybe Sawyer but luckely it wasint, but that Locke died on a island that saved him it strange. Locke has never been my favorite because he done so many bad and wrong things but, I hate when they killing of characters but next season, will see what happen on the island after oceanic six left.
    I can understand Sun for helping widmore but are she going to give up des and penny does she know were they are?
    She´s really changed to a hard person but that did´t shock me. And who is richard? I mean the island is strange but he is freaky, and never gets old. The more I see lost, The more questions I get. Even do this season a lot of them got answerd. Lost never gets boring and you you allways gets so confused. Season five ...o my ##### god