There's No Place Like Home (3)

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM May 29, 2008 on ABC

• An Oceanic Six-centric episode.

All things considered, this episode was absolutely amazing! It couldn't have been more perfect if it tried to be. This was definitely one of the best episodes ever of Lost right along with the first two parts of the season four finale. This episode was so action packed and full of excitement, and I absolutely loved that about this episode. I've very sad about the fact that Jin appears to have been killed. I can't believe that Ben moved the island! I was so shocked that he did that the first time I saw this episode. The ending left me with so many questions, and left me wanting so much more, but in a good way. I can't for season five to start so I can find out what happens next. I'm wondering now that Jack is off the island if Juliet is going to assume the role of leader to the remaining castaways on the island. The creators of the show have said that the show will once again be done in a different format like season four did when they started showing flash forwards, and I'm dying to know what exactly they mean by that. The ending of the episode with Locke's dead body in the coffin off the island was absolutely mind blowing and awesome. In closing, I thought that this was an extremely well written, well acted and well made episode of Lost from everyone involved. Season four couldn't have ended any better than it did, and I'm very anxious for season five of Lost to start so I can find out what happens next.