Lost

This Place is Death

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Feb 11, 2009 on ABC

• Definite best of the new season. Highlight in the whole series.

First off, I was never really one for off-island scenes. This Place is Death definitely caught my interest, on and off the island. The islanders are moving back in time variously, Locke is trying to find his way off the island, the 06' are having conflicts getting to the island, although are coming closer and closer to making it to the island. I was never really a Charladay fan myself, as well. This definitely caught my eye, and I'm currently strong supporting Charlotte and Daniel's relationship. Her death made it tremendously stronger. I don't think this is the last we'll see of Charlotte, as long as Daniel can mantain keeping Charlotte from coming to the island. Danielle's flashback sequences were epic. We got to see more of smokey, first of the temple, and how the Danielle's team were killed. 2 from smokey, 3 from Danielle. This strengthened my interest in Danielle, and I'm sure this isn't the last we've seen from her. It just doesn't feel enough. I couldn't have formed a better cast assembly for the on-islanders, and the off-islanders. Jin makes the team ever stonger. Charlotte was an amazing character to add to the on-island team, but I guess Jin was her replacement. Overall, this was an amazing episode, definitely epic, and a defifinite re-watch.