Lost

This Place is Death

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Feb 11, 2009 on ABC

• When I see this episode, I think it was great. The last episodes of this series was not so good as I thought but this, that is exacty why I watch this series, because it was a exciting and revelating episode.

Since I see Danielle Rousseau in the first season of this series, I wanted to know wath happened to hier, and in this episode, finally we can see it. Jin in the past meet Rousseau, that's impreionant for me, I think is a creative form of show us how she arrived in the island. Charlotte, well, she was not my favourite character, but I started like ner about two weeks ago, I didn't think that going to happen but, now we can see that the creators don't woorie if they kill a important character. I also like when Desmond talks with Ben, the first time in the series! And when the go to that church to see Daniel Faraday's mother, the woman who meet Desmond in the third season. I really like this episode, so I hope the next will be better than this, because the series is now very emocionant.